Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
even w/o the technical side of it being a mess that sounds pretty terrible
it would be better, if the "get 5 points of affection to access the next sex scene" would be removed

because we all know what it means, the classic "how to make people believe that the game has more content than it actually has...by adding a grindy time-wasting mechanic to the game"

(because yes, i tried, save edit the affection points, sort of bugs out the game, and you have to load a save-file that isn't edited)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
yeah that has always been something ive never understood because advise has been handed out properly about it and he refuses to listen
that's why i can't respect the dev as a dev(still respect him as a person, meaning that i'll be civil with him if we ever speak to each other, just...don't ask me to consider him a proper developer)

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
that's why i can't respect the dev as a dev(still respect him as a person, meaning that i'll be civil with him if we ever speak to each other, just...don't ask me to consider him a proper developer)
Its a shame the dev refuses to learn to accept help and that this is a dead game. shame no one tires to a "fan remake" verison

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Its a shame the dev refuses to learn to accept help and that this is a dead game. shame no one tires to a "fan remake" verison
because the game itself is too messy, even if we "ignore" the issues with basic compression(and not the compression that people do at the price of lowering image-quality) last time i played this game it was buggy as hell and confusing to move around on a "what to do next" way

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
As of the second part, the game has a functionally complete story arc, so it's ripe for a fan remake to clean it up. The third part was basically "starting a new chapter" after the previous events. Also as a side note, the rise of Ai generation means that images could get more interesting for a remake (actual morphing and shapeshifting shots, etc.).

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As of the second part, the game has a functionally compete story, so it's ripe for a fan remake to clean it up. The third part was basically "starting a new chapter" after the previous events. Also as a side note, the rise of Ai generation means that images could get more interesting for a remake (actual morphing and shapeshifting shots, etc.).
i would love an AI-graphic game with such features XD

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
i would love an AI-graphic game with such features XD
AI is limited in what it can do, but if your willing to work with it, you can sometimes get good results from it. It's like Interpolation. This said it always looks a lot better then the really crap assets you will sometimes find in these games. So far only one HTML game I know of really use AI Generation for characters.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
AI is limited in what it can do, but if your willing to work with it, you can sometimes get good results from it. It's like Interpolation. This said it always looks a lot better then the really crap assets you will sometimes find in these games. So far only one HTML game I know of really use AI Generation for characters.
galactic outlaw...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'll check it out.

Edit: Checked it out, it seemed cool, the AI edits were noticeable, but not a deal breaker, at least for me.
i'm spoiled with games and stories(and graphic) if i like it, then you can trust me that it's above the average quality-wise XD

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes