Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
has the dev marked it abandoned, or has the staff done it due to inactivity, sorry I am just confused as I don't know if you has a certain policy.
Proably the staff, the dev is talking on patreon seems to be te other game "my new neighbours"

soulflyer33

Mar 9, 2019
no no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fcofco

Jul 31, 2018
Well I really like this game, so I fixed many errors that I found playing chapter 2. I played with these intro choices:
- sophie pregnant
- tessa corrupted
- carla saved
- asa partner
- already met veronica's family
- gilf yes
- futa no
Problems with other choices I didn't fix. Also all changes I did are in the txt.
There might be errors I forgot to fix.
PS: I won't fix more errors as this was just to enjoy some parts that I couldn't with the original file.

Jul 22, 2019
This game seems impossible to play from a new game on Mac for me? I select new game and it just starts up with a house full of girls and you can fuck anyone right away? I've tried various downloads, they all seem broken or set to a certain point in the game when selecting new game?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
This game seems impossible to play from a new game on Mac for me? I select new game and it just starts up with a house full of girls and you can fuck anyone right away? I've tried various downloads, they all seem broken or set to a certain point in the game when selecting new game?
the main download selection is chapter 3, the first 2 chapters are in the the other selection.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
damn yall quit givin me hope the dev came back
the dev is focused on "My New Neighbours" a grindy low-quality poorly-compressed(the game is like 10gb but the content isn't nearly close to that amount, even more when you see HOW LOW the quality of the models is) sex-game about a man becoming the king of the succubi on earth and working to spread the succubus-trait in everyone he fucks

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
the dev is focused on "My New Neighbours" a grindy low-quality poorly-compressed(the game is like 10gb but the content isn't nearly close to that amount, even more when you see HOW LOW the quality of the models is) sex-game about a man becoming the king of the succubi on earth and working to spread the succubus-trait in everyone he fucks
even w/o the technical side of it being a mess that sounds pretty terrible

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
even w/o the technical side of it being a mess that sounds pretty terrible
it would be better, if the "get 5 points of affection to access the next sex scene" would be removed

because we all know what it means, the classic "how to make people believe that the game has more content than it actually has...by adding a grindy time-wasting mechanic to the game"

(because yes, i tried, save edit the affection points, sort of bugs out the game, and you have to load a save-file that isn't edited)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
yeah that has always been something ive never understood because advise has been handed out properly about it and he refuses to listen
that's why i can't respect the dev as a dev(still respect him as a person, meaning that i'll be civil with him if we ever speak to each other, just...don't ask me to consider him a proper developer)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes