hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
The Mega is down so I downloaded the one from workupload but there is nothing to extract just something called a torrent file that I don't know what to do with.

Use open source software like qbittorent, picotorrent, or transmission.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
torrent is a peer to peer network that uses torrent files to acces the shared files, there are multiple clients, like utorrent, qtorrent or azureus, basically you open the torrent file with the torrent client, select download folder and wait until the download is complete, it can be fast or slow downloads depending the number of users who shares the files

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
torrent is a peer to peer network that uses torrent files to acces the shared files, there are multiple clients, like utorrent, qtorrent or azureus, basically you open the torrent file with the torrent client, select download folder and wait until the download is complete, it can be fast or slow downloads depending the number of users who shares the files
I have decided to say fuck it and just take my time to download each part might take a day or two(maybe more if my download speed is being more shit then usual) but it's a better alterative to complicated shit.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
direct download is easier, it's true, you download, unrar and play, but the torrent system is not so complicated, you download a small file, open with a program and download the bulk files, both systems have pros and cons, direct download for example have limited download speed or limited download size, p2p networks don't have those problems, but you need that ppl share the files

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Raslar

Jan 14, 2022
Hey Rmaximus would you mind if I made like an offline version of Realms of Lust Chapter 01 so long as I credit you and link back here? :) also you may want to update the TFGAMES.SITE version as well ;)

Last edited:

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Hey Rmaximus would you mind if I made like an offline version of Realms of Lust Chapter 01 so long as I credit you and link back here? :) also you may want to update the TFGAMES.SITE version as well ;)
the game is offline already are you using a site where someone has uploaded the game to a host

Raslar

Jan 14, 2022
the game is offline already are you using a site where someone has uploaded the game to a host
Well on the site "tfgames.site" it says that Realms of Lust is by "Rmaximus" so it is not hosted by someone else and the media file I got from there that supposed to have all the images did not contain all the images. that is why I am saying to update that :) also I should have fixed that to say "a different version of Chapter 01" instead of offline my apologies :)

Last edited:

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Well on the site "tfgames.site" it says that Realms of Lust is by "Rmaximus" so it is not hosted by someone else and the media file I got from there that supposed to have all the images did not contain all the images. that is why I am saying to update that :) also I should have fixed that to say "a different version of Chapter 01" instead of offline my apologies :)
yeah if you go to OP of this thread you will see the links for media files you are after best bet use the torrent file as the game is last i checked about 16gb unless you use the compressed version

Raslar

Jan 14, 2022
Online version or?
the missing pictures effect the story much it happened many times so far?
If you both are talking to me then [a]Hellfire it was just the offline and I was also using Version 0.4.1A of the game and a good portion of the "required" images for it to function offline were in fact not there so yeah really hard to play something that doesn't have the required images it needs in order to play offline lol :)

Jun 30, 2018
i have this quest but i cant do it i go to bonnie in the classroom she doesnt take me there, and she is not living in my bedroom anymore she and nina have a seperate room i go there and still she doesnt take me there, what am i missing?
1652866616423.png

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
i have this quest but i cant do it i go to bonnie in the classroom she doesnt take me there, and she is not living in my bedroom anymore she and nina have a seperate room i go there and still she doesnt take me there, what am i missing?
I made a custom version a while ago that, among other things, fixed this issue:
Click here to go to Post

You will have to start again I'm afraid.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes