platikus

Jan 5, 2018
how to save this game for "chapter 2"? it is not letting us the save. giving a " Sorry, I couldn't save your game " warning

qwertyXl

Sep 6, 2019
I really don't get why this game has the "onhold" tag with 0 updates in more than a year and not a single word from Rmaximus.
I've seen games getting tagged as "abandoned" in like a month lol.

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
I really don't get why this game has the "onhold" tag with 0 updates in more than a year and not a single word from Rmaximus.
I've seen games getting tagged as "abandoned" in like a month lol.
Becuase Rmaximus himself said this was on the back burner while he did his other game

hitmanx2x

Dec 24, 2017
I am of the firm belief that this is one of the best HTML games on this site and it has a boatload of content too.
I wonder what (when he hopefully returns) he will hold in store for us?
Now that we have conquered one town/city, maybe we can conquer the next one too?

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
how to install update (0.7 -->0.71 ) in version 0.6 ?
Chapter 3 (0.7) is standalone, so just download parts 1-4, then extract to same folder and then just download the 0.7 update and merge

however chapter3 and no content yet, it's just free roam

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone have a working link to the compressed version of chapters 1-2? I felt like coming back to this game after literal years, but I'd really rather not go through trying to get the full version again, and the compressed version are deleted by mega.

larbitre06

Jun 10, 2017
Hello RMaximux. How are you doing? Can you tell us the status of part 3? Thank you (sorry, English is not my first language)

nocturne1500

Aug 7, 2018
this seems like a really huge game , it was butchered in many reviews but i feel like it might have made progress .i'll play the complete version , watched

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I am so sad about this being on hold. I really like this game and hope it gets continued again soon. Also I love the pregnancy options in this and would love it for more women in this game.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes