omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
How is the storyline with the mom? Is it focussed on quality(buildup,teasing) or just quantity?
Also how do you activate incest ?
It just says Lisa is mc's legal guardian not the real mother.

Last edited:

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
How is the storyline with the mom? Is it focussed on quality(buildup,teasing) or just quantity?
I don't remember exactly if you have to activate it in the beginning, but incest is a thing.
Lisa is not the MC's mother but his aunt, MC considers her his aunt anyway.
Gianna Michaels is the MC's mother (real, gave-birth-to-him mother, and will appear later in the game, you'll seduce her too. For the standards of this specific game it's built up, it needs a little bit of work.

Reactions: omenthirteen

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Is that a bug? I get "bad end" and i saw a post "if u want prevent get bad end, have to corrupt some chars". And Lauren one of them but i can't progress. Adsız.jpg

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm seeing that the last time this game was updated was about 10 months ago. Is this game abandoned? And if so, shouldn't there be a tag on it by now that states it being abandoned??

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I'm seeing that the last time this game was updated was about 10 months ago. Is this game abandoned? And if so, shouldn't there be a tag on it by now that states it being abandoned??
its not abandoned the dev is working on a diffrent game so its on hold as to when the next update update will be im not sure im not sure if they are even working on it yet or the game as a whole is on hold

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
lisa AKA brandi love isnt his real mom just really good friends with MC's real mom, without putting spoilers though you will find some incest throughout the 2 chapters so just keep playing and trying to trigger events.

Reactions: omenthirteen

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
Is that a bug? I get "bad end" and i saw a post "if u want prevent get bad end, have to corrupt some chars". And Lauren one of them but i can't progress. View attachment 1597184
thats actually one of the lines but you keep playing and I think you corrupt her other family members and she eventually falls in line and gets corrupt. But I remember lauren finding out before she is "converted" but she does eventually follow suit and gets corrupted.

Reactions: gerkesiz

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
Like I said to @EGmarioguylovesgirl making games has become my profession so the other game literally pays my bills I have to prioritize that game. Eventually I'll add some content but I can't make promises about a date.
There's a lot of story in my new neighbors and already a giant harem great game but how much more story is there? are you only like halfway through the other game?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Realms of Lust [v0.71] [Rmaximus] (CH1-2 + CH 3) - Original Size 13.2GB + 13.1GB
Compressed Compilation CH1-3 (5.48GB): MEGA - - TORRENT

This file includes the latest versions of all three chapters, with a few tweaks to fix minor bugs and usability issues.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
The torrent seems to lead to the original, not the compressed version - at least that's where i've wound up every time of three tries.

Also, the GoFile link seems to be bead ATM

hawak

Jan 25, 2018
In chapter 2 when i try to save my game, it says that it cannot save your game sorry, anyone encountered this?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
In chapter 1 it's still possible to get softlocked in the nurse office with nothing happening and no option to leave or access to the map. You have to reload to an old save; there is no other way out.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Another lock: chapter 1.If you save before making the choice the first time you go to Karen's house, the map option vanishes and you are stuck on Lilac drive forever.

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Another lock: chapter 1.If you save before making the choice the first time you go to Karen's house, the map option vanishes and you are stuck on Lilac drive forever.
its hard to see but there is a back button on the page near top so if you get stuck it will go back to previous scene/page (not the browser back button its on the html)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes