Nov 25, 2021
Most important thing I got to ask, I saw transformation that mean the player goes girl? Or is it just referring to me altering the world around me? Because I hate getting into a good one only to find out its a forced transformation to a girl. I like transformation games, but I like to stay a male and bone females, even if I turned some guy into one or whatever.

That being said add a tag like Male Protagonist if we get to stay male other wise M2F or whatever this forum does. It will help you a lot as people who want both will show up and look at this and question whether or not its worth their time.

Edit: Since this still gets me a lot of likes and what not, you can play as a male protag with out forced m2f or any sissyfication to MC. My stance remains all devs should take this route, as transformation games can be fun, but some kind of clear marker if its forced M2F or not is needed, even thought the genre is bit less common now, and I can't recal if they got a sissification tag or not now.
Its kinda like forced, except it's only in situations, not for the entire game. So you will total around being a man.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've got pissed that i couldn't unlock Tessa, so i checked the code and variable "tessa" doesn't exist, there is no command to set that variable if you meet her through house, it would work if you do it through the class BUT you can't do that for some reason (no idea why, can't see at a first glance and i don't want to waste more time on this).

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
so maybe im just stupid but i downloaded all 4 parts for ch 1 and 2 but i still have pictures missing here and there do i have to extract all pics from each part or what?

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Yeah, at the beginning of the second chapter you can set some characters to be turned into trans (interpreted by trans actresses and actors).
Thanks for reply. Actually i'll play this game for futa/trans tag and game size 10-12 gb.I dont wanna download game for few Futa/Trans characters. Can you at least tell me how many there are ? (Sorry about my english)

Reactions: Dragoci and Oxiton

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Think there's about three of them and not much content.
Thanks. I think "futa/trans" content adding for "clickbait" or something else. I played many games and most of "Futa/trans" tagged games had one or two F/T chars or all of chars F/T. It's kinda weird for me there is no "balance" for this.

Reactions: Dragoci
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes