Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
i am getting this error with chapter 2 where the phone should be it is instead ++t
so no idea on my current objectives.
Because there are none. You have to speak with everybody, start and finish every quest whenever you please, then you'll progress with the main story on Saturday anyway (you have just a week as a game time-frame).

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
hello peeps so im having some trouble playing chapter one right now im stuck with "Mom: Visit her during the night" i do visit her multiple times at the hotel after 18h but in a few days i get bad end she kidnaps me what am i missing here?

ercoon0

Jan 10, 2019
You've confirmed this have you?
Cause to me it still looks like he's just working on his other game for now.
I am just having a guess but from the amount of content on the last update and the lack of communication it just seems like hes not interested in this project anymore

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
I am just having a guess but from the amount of content on the last update and the lack of communication it just seems like hes not interested in this project anymore
Right now the focus is clearly on My New Neighbors.

But he did post chapter 3 as he was working on that game.
Which means that at least for a time he was working on both at the same time.

So clearly there was still plenty of interest back then, a mere 4 months ago.

I can only imagine the amount of work it takes making a game. Especially by yourself in your spare time.
Making 2 games simultaneously would have to be overwhelming.

Reactions: DrDoom57

TonyBimerix

Apr 9, 2021
Hi, the game is good but the save and load are not working. I'm using joiplay on android and saving to internal storage is not working. Every time I have to start from beginning. Any suggestions??

ivan666666

Oct 4, 2017
I am not sure if I installed the game correctly as when I launch it it immediately goes to chapter 3 (after asking if I want gilf or futa content) and I do not have the option to interact with anything except to go to random houses for sex scenes. Am I missing something? There seems to be quests and side quests but it just says xxx in both categories for me. I downloaded all 4 parts and unpacked them in the same folder, then launched the game with the HTML file "Realms of Lust Chapter 3 0.7", not sure if there is supposed to be a different file that I am just missing.

maxdylan123

Sep 14, 2019
I am not sure if I installed the game correctly as when I launch it it immediately goes to chapter 3 (after asking if I want gilf or futa content) and I do not have the option to interact with anything except to go to random houses for sex scenes. Am I missing something? There seems to be quests and side quests but it just says xxx in both categories for me. I downloaded all 4 parts and unpacked them in the same folder, then launched the game with the HTML file "Realms of Lust Chapter 3 0.7", not sure if there is supposed to be a different file that I am just missing.
Chapter 1 and 2 need different htmls

boblen

Nov 17, 2020
I have gotten the game, but where do i find the part 1 and 2 html files for 0.71 ? or do i have to get both 0.6 and 0.7 to get the game story ? :)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes