ivan666666

Oct 4, 2017
I am not sure if I installed the game correctly as when I launch it it immediately goes to chapter 3 (after asking if I want gilf or futa content) and I do not have the option to interact with anything except to go to random houses for sex scenes. Am I missing something? There seems to be quests and side quests but it just says xxx in both categories for me. I downloaded all 4 parts and unpacked them in the same folder, then launched the game with the HTML file "Realms of Lust Chapter 3 0.7", not sure if there is supposed to be a different file that I am just missing.

maxdylan123

Sep 14, 2019
I am not sure if I installed the game correctly as when I launch it it immediately goes to chapter 3 (after asking if I want gilf or futa content) and I do not have the option to interact with anything except to go to random houses for sex scenes. Am I missing something? There seems to be quests and side quests but it just says xxx in both categories for me. I downloaded all 4 parts and unpacked them in the same folder, then launched the game with the HTML file "Realms of Lust Chapter 3 0.7", not sure if there is supposed to be a different file that I am just missing.
Chapter 1 and 2 need different htmls

boblen

Nov 17, 2020
I have gotten the game, but where do i find the part 1 and 2 html files for 0.71 ? or do i have to get both 0.6 and 0.7 to get the game story ? :)

tmoneytreasuretrove

Jun 22, 2019
Realms of Lust [v0.71] [Rmaximus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Compressed Full 0.71 Size: 5.51 GB Mega
Compressed 0.7 -->0.71 update Size: 69.5 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank hngg for helping to detect the unnecessary files. Shaved another 2 GB thank to his post.
Hello I cannot find the html file for Chapter 3

Overkill6489

Aug 29, 2021
Wow, i discovered realms of lust a few days ago and in my opinion its really good, loved the story, most games i played have had the main goal of fucking as many people as possible but realms of lust has alot of sex yes, but it follows a story, trying to save Max's life by corrupting the council and then in chapter 2 it is trying to stop Lucian i think his name was. I do got to say in chapter 2 i was worried for Nina because i like her the most and i liked her development from being a liar, bitch goddess to a likable, kind goddess. One thing i did not like is the bad ending in chapter 1, how it just ends and doesn't just take you bacl to your last save to retry, reason i got the bad ending was because i had to speak to Bonnie to visit Tessa but all Bonnie said was about being her boyfriend, nothing about visiting Tessa. Apart from that everything was fine, i didn't mind the spelling because i knew what Rmaximus was trying to spell. Now i am just waiting for updates on chapter 3, does anyone know if Rmaximus is still working on realms of lust 3 or he is just focused on mu new neighbors?

Sep 5, 2020
pretty sure it is my new neighbors but with good reason he very passionate about it which i grateful for it is a really great game i remember he did this huge update with a lot of girls but he got upset because he felt rushed and it didnt turned out how he wanted by all mean i rather that so he doesnt loose the drive for that game so i pretty sure it safe to say he just working on new neighbors.

Sep 5, 2020
pretty sure it is my new neighbors but with good reason he very passionate about it which i grateful for it is a really great game i remember he did this huge update with a lot of girls but he got upset because he felt rushed and it didnt turned out how he wanted by all mean i rather that so he doesnt loose the drive for that game so i pretty sure it safe to say he just working on new neighbors.

Overkill6489

Aug 29, 2021
Alright, as long as hes happy doing my new neighbors then im happy, by the way is my new neighbors a completely separate game or is it in the same universe as realms of lust?

ercoon0

Jan 10, 2019
Developer please I beg just give an update or put us out of our misery, I understand you are enjoying making Tommy new neighbours but any update on the state of this game at all will be enough

Reactions: DrDoom57

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It seems like it's probably time to update this one as Abandoned.
If you think so, then report the thread to the staff.
Regardless of what you think "on hold" and "abandoned" tag have definitions here, althought I didn't find them.
If I remember them correct:
  • on hold: after 3 months of radio silence from dev or dev put it in this state
  • abandoned: after 6 months of radio silence from dev or dev put it in this state
Thus I think that the game is not qualified for either of them.:whistle:

Jun 24, 2020
Alright listen up you guys, I talk to the dev ok he busy with his other game the new neighbor, so stop asking that this game is abandoned or anything he busy and we’ll return soon so stop it.

Reactions: Sg2211

Sg2211

Jun 9, 2019
Alright listen up you guys, I talk to the dev ok he busy with his other game the new neighbor, so stop asking that this game is abandoned or anything he busy and we’ll return soon so stop it.
Thanks a lot mate..i wanted to sub him for realms of lust mainly but wasnt sure if this was abandoned or not

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes