Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I added a singular download for the media file, to make everyone's lifes easier.

It's the 0.4.1B html file, no new content just some bug fixes.
First off, amazing game and greatly appreciative of your work, but could you perhaps give an estimation of when you think version 0.5 might be done? Not asking for an actual release window just a general approximation of when it might be ready.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a way to output the save to text file? 'cause I lose my save if I close the game, and my browser isn't deleting cookies or the cache, so I don't get why. All other HTML games work fine.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
All I can say is that the third week will be crazy.
Do you have an endgame planned or is it going to be open ended? When I first started playing it I kind of felt like the game was trying to do too much. ]. After I played it through a second time I kind of got the same vibe that I do from watching the show Supernaural. Which I know is weird but every season a new (old) threat tries to end the world and its up to them to figure out how to stop it.

I guess where I'm going is at this point we've defeated 1 foe and are on the next. I could see this game working in perpetuity as long as you keep coming up with different big bads who want to end the world as the heroes know it.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Do you have an endgame planned or is it going to be open ended? When I first started playing it I kind of felt like the game was trying to do too much. ]. After I played it through a second time I kind of got the same vibe that I do from watching the show Supernaural. Which I know is weird but every season a new (old) threat tries to end the world and its up to them to figure out how to stop it.

I guess where I'm going is at this point we've defeated 1 foe and are on the next. I could see this game working in perpetuity as long as you keep coming up with different big bads who want to end the world as the heroes know it.
The game "ends" after the fourth week(after that you will go into a free roam, and do some side content), so there should be just a couple more updates. To be honest the story morphed into something completely different than I was planning in the beginning, but I enjoyed what it became. I actually started working (just a little)on my next game.

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
how do i extract the pics folder into the html? i downloaded that 1 but everytime i do the html download it just loads into browser with no pics

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes