Ford12345

Dec 27, 2017
I have tried downloading several times but i dont get most of the images with the download. Am i doing something wrong?

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
The MC gains the ability to turn into a girl but it isn't permanent or even under player control it just happens when the story calls for it to
thanks. I like lesbian content, so i was interested in lesbian\futa option. Is female form is permanent if I want it to be?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
thanks. I like lesbian content, so i was interested in lesbian\futa option. Is female form is permanent if I want it to be?
no as I said it only happen when the story calls for it and you change back to a guy afterward.

Last edited:

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
How is the Mind Control portrayed in this game, i also see Futa/Trans and Tranformation tag, anyway to remove it? does the MC become the girl?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
How is the Mind Control portrayed in this game, i also see Futa/Trans and Tranformation tag, anyway to remove it? does the MC become the girl?
Futa/trans can be disabled at the beginning of the game so you won't even see it you do gain the ability to turn into a chick but it's not permanent and only ever occurs when the plot calls for it

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I'm going to release a bugfix v1 tomorrow, just the html file (around 3MB).
If you all know about the 0.5.1 update I'm going to release before the 0.6, so I decided that there are enough witches, succubus and goddesses in the game, so I'm adding werewolves and vampires.

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
If you all know about the 0.5.1 update I'm going to release before the 0.6, so I decided that there are enough witches, succubus and goddesses in the game, so I'm adding werewolves and vampires.
Mighty decent of you.

Reactions: Goonie

killerguy69

Apr 10, 2018
Do you have an ETA on when the next update will come out? Loving the game so far, also I would suggest you add the phone back so we can keep track of primary and side quests, you really get lost in this game sometimes being it so big. :)

Reactions: JayX

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Oh trust me, I learned my lesson on giving dates out so early in development and later not being able to actually do it, but it's not going to be six months again I can promise you that. I would like to have the 0.6 update ready by the end of the year so I can start next year with the new game with chapter 3.
And yes, as soon as I can come back with a phone design that works I will add it back in the game.

KazumaKazama

Apr 8, 2018
ok still would have like to play out that scene thow but o well
You kind of can. If you choose no in the beginning choices of chapter 2 and then speak to her in her home, you get the option of impregnating her. I'm not sure if its completely the same as Chapter 1, but it's there.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i wish the player had more control over character decisions, there is alot of action to be had, however, little choices for the person playing the game, go to living room, talk to this person, go here stuff like that is what the player controls. no compressed version like others have said, yes alot of content, its a pain in butt to download though, unless your willing to pay for upgraded version of mega then it would be fine but if not file mail desktop app is the better option and im one step under broadband and it still took almost 2 hours to complete the download.

Jan 28, 2018
To everyone complaining about the size of the file: Rmax mentioned before release, more than once, that this update was going to require a lot of disk space, and most of the voices on the thread at that time were supportive of that decision. That is to say, this wasn't done without consulting all of us first, so please try to keep that in mind.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes