Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
where is the html for chapter 1? I don't understand how this is supposed to work :oops::unsure:
There is a spoiler in the first post that is titled "CHAPTER 1". Click on that spoiler and your questions will be answered.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I downloaded your game, started chapter one, then closed it on the second page. The rest of this post is a rant. I do not mean any offense with this rant. It should not be taken as an attack on the game designer, or this game in particular; but of a trend that is showing up in games of late.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I downloaded your game, started chapter one, then closed it on the second page. The rest of this post is a rant. I do not mean any offense with this rant. It should not be taken as an attack on the game designer, or this game in particular; but of a trend that is showing up in games of late.

It does have incest, true incest. You didn't play far enough to meet your real mother who you will have sex with at the end of chapter one. You can even have sex with your grandmother if you have the content enabled. Aunt Sophie can be impregnated. In the second chapter it has even more incest with your sisters, aunts, and cousins who are numerous.

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018

Patreon is slapping incest content creators. I am miffed whenever a game has an 'incest patch' that turns characters from roomates/landlady into step-family.

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
Im stuck in Friday. I sleep Friday nigth. Then i wake up in friday morning. Is the bug? Someone tell me ; whats going on?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
is chapter 2 soo big .. cuz alot of cantant .. or HD video's?
also about the renpy
Lots of content, there are more than a hundred characters, and the Renpy version is just up to day 3 or 4 of chapter 1 so it's very incomplete, but as I said it wasn't me who made it and the person who did apparently gave up on the porting.

Reactions: 9inchz

Zeroton19

Aug 19, 2019
How to get home to Asa in order to rob her in chapter 1? I talked with Page and Jessica, but I can’t understand how to get into Asa’s house. I will be grateful for the help

Sep 17, 2017
How to get home to Asa in order to rob her in chapter 1? I talked with Page and Jessica, but I can’t understand how to get into Asa’s house. I will be grateful for the help
Talk to Paige and Jessica at their homes after the finish work, they will each give you a piece of the instructions, including the way to get past the alarm (just talking to them at lunch won't get you everything you need). Then you just need to go to Asa's house while she is at work - weekdays during the day, before dinner time works best.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I keep getting "Sorry, I couldn't save your game." after saving/overwriting saves maybe 10 times after every single release of this game. I thought maybe chrome had some limit on how much can be saved/stored in these html games, but I can't find any and I can't find anyway to delete the old saves.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Chapter 2 is so big already I don't get why chapter 1 needs to be separate. it wouldn't change the size all that much to integrate it. Once you are already downloading 16 GB another GB won't matter much.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes