AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I have been thinking, if I cut all the videos in the game and limit them to 15 seconds I might be able to bet the game to half the size or maybe even less, but it will take a lot of time. What you guys think?
Please don't do it. I enjoy the longer videos. My advice is to add more videos particularly on the impregnation scenes by adding creampie videos after the longer videos. :D

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I'm having issues with Tessa as well. I go talk to Bonnie twice, then when click "Yes, let's go" then it brings me to a scene that just says:
I seem to have found a workaround.
First, go see Bonnie, talk to her about her mother. Then, talk to her about Tessa, but say "Later"
Then go get access to the lab.
Then, talk to Bonnie in your room, and go see Tessa

Edit: Damn, that only let's you do the first encounter. From then on I can't go into her lab or talk to bonnie about her

Last edited:

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
I have been thinking, if I cut all the videos in the game and limit them to 15 seconds I might be able to bet the game to half the size or maybe even less, but it will take a lot of time. What you guys think?
I would only do that if it were for a light version I find the game really good rn and love the vids.

Reactions: exter

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Oh god the size of files to download.
I enjoyed ver 4.1 on Tf site and was surprised to not see the 0.5 available there, but trying to download the game, i understood lol.
I saw people enjoy long video and all on this thread, but seriously, the game is already too heavy. Mega didn't allowed me to download it (Said i didn't have enough space even if i have 250gb free...) winrar was complaining too when i asked to uncompressed the thing, and the game is still work in progress.

I guess you should do something to lower it's weight, cut some videos, the biggest make a base media file and then add an "extra" media file containing the video uncut in it. So people who want to enjoy the full things simply have to overwrite the content of base game with it. I know it's a bit of work, but it's the only way everyone could be happy. For my own case, i don't think i'll try next update if the size of the game continue to rocket jump like this.

Anyway, it's nice to see the game updated like this.

PS: Also i saved at the end of 4.1, as it asked me. But with 0.5 it's only chapt 2 and the save is useless, did i missed something?

Last edited:

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys, I haven't said anything in a while. So two things have happened:
1) I decided to make a Lite version of the game by limiting the videos to a maximum of 15 seconds. That should put the total size at 5-8 GB which is much more manageable. But the 16GB file will still be available.
2) I'm nearly done with the writing(only the writing) of the final week of the game, but I still need to add the content from that 0.5.1 updade before jumping to the 0.6. The new characters need to be in the game before this final week because SPOILERS.

The lite version will take a while to make so, I would expect to release it with the 0.5.1 update.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So, I need someone who could look like an angel, that mean innocent looking but built like a thank. Cute warrior type of person, any tips ?

katana1969

Sep 14, 2019
Hi i would like to ask i found
Realms of Lust [v 0.41B]
in gamcore. but after saving the file is lost first when i play in incognito so somebody said in the comment a gamcore is bcoz of incognito. then i tried playing in normal browser but the same thing happened. is there a way to fix this or have the save file available to be saved in the disk like some other games like this. it has an interesting story but i have not enough time to finish it in 1 go.

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
So, I need someone who could look like an angel, that mean innocent looking but built like a thank. Cute warrior type of person, any tips ?
I can't remember if you used her or not already but Cassidy Banks might be a good option for this role.

vilas

Jan 22, 2018
nicole aniston, samantha saint, janice griffith, ella hughes or Eva Lovia.
kinda depends on the type of angel that you whant, if you are talking about "tank" in lots of muscles, them i dont really know, but i can see this models as some warrior/priest angels

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes