Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Chapter 2 is so big already I don't get why chapter 1 needs to be separate. it wouldn't change the size all that much to integrate it. Once you are already downloading 16 GB another GB won't matter much.
Like this?:
ch12.PNG

Zeroton19

Aug 19, 2019
Talk to Paige and Jessica at their homes after the finish work, they will each give you a piece of the instructions, including the way to get past the alarm (just talking to them at lunch won't get you everything you need). Then you just need to go to Asa's house while she is at work - weekdays during the day, before dinner time works best.
Thanks for the help, but that’s not the problem, I just couldn’t get into the Paris District. There was no mark on the map so that one could get there. However, I solved the problem, it turned out to be in the difference of versions. I download the game itself from another resource where the fixed HTML 0.41a was located with the corrected map. Where each location button corresponded to the picture. The problem was solved after I downloaded HTML 0.41b here with a broken map where the locations do not correspond to the pictures and where instead of moving the map to the garage, it takes you to the Paris District

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
elliev317.webm is missing (at least from the torrent) not sure if file is missing or missed name in the game

Edit also:
dakotav306.webm
monav318.webm

will update as I find missing files

Last edited:

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hey guys, for part 1, I keep getting a game over because the mom and her friend take me away... any idea how to avoid?

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
where is phone in chapter 2 ???
without phone it is too hard to play this game
(bcoz phone has a hint system )

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I'm having issues with Tessa as well. I go talk to Bonnie twice, then when click "Yes, let's go" then it brings me to a scene that just says:
I will see her again tomorrow.

Leave

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Whoa, what an absolute fuckload of content. I feel like last time I played this it had hardly any at all.

Worked through a bit of Chapter 1. I think I saw the dev write there isn't any missable content, but it kinda feels like the plot moves along no matter what I do and I feel I've missed things. Does the game stop and go full sandbox at some point?

Jan 28, 2018
Whoa, what an absolute fuckload of content. I feel like last time I played this it had hardly any at all.

Worked through a bit of Chapter 1. I think I saw the dev write there isn't any missable content, but it kinda feels like the plot moves along no matter what I do and I feel I've missed things. Does the game stop and go full sandbox at some point?
The game is more or less sandbox until week 3 or 4 (whichever week you go downtown) at which point it becomes slightly less sandbox until the end of Chapter 1. Chapter 2 is also more or less sandbox (so far). There is "missable" content, in that if you don't interact with every character multiple times you will miss some things for that specific character, but in terms of "story content", nothing is "missable", although there are some bad-ends. The game also isn't done yet, so there will probably be more of each type of section until it is finally completed.

P.S. I just clicked the link in your signature; I KNEW I recognized your name from somewhere, lol! Glad to see you're a fan of this game! ^_^

Reactions: whiskeyrose

ai...

May 30, 2019
This might sound stupid but how do I replace the html file when i have both of them downloaded?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
This might sound stupid but how do I replace the html file when i have both of them downloaded?
Delete the old one and open the new one from the same folder the old one was at.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I have been thinking, if I cut all the videos in the game and limit them to 15 seconds I might be able to bet the game to half the size or maybe even less, but it will take a lot of time. What you guys think?

Reactions: tmking
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes