ZachariaDorin

Mar 19, 2019
i wish the player had more control over character decisions, there is alot of action to be had, however, little choices for the person playing the game, go to living room, talk to this person, go here stuff like that is what the player controls. no compressed version like others have said, yes alot of content, its a pain in butt to download though, unless your willing to pay for upgraded version of mega then it would be fine but if not file mail desktop app is the better option and im one step under broadband and it still took almost 2 hours to complete the download.
The problem is, with more decisions the game grows exponentially. But more decisions in dialogues that don't change the route of the game that much would be nice.

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
Should provide smaller zip file instead of single it will help lot of people just a suggestion

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I second all the people asking for a "friendlier" way to download this.
Left the torrent downloading since late yesterday afternoon until this morning, and it got all the way to a massive 1.8% so I stopped the download and I'll wait until there is another way of downloading this.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Do we get any more daughters than the one with Sophie? I've got some girls pregnant, just wondering if they get to be born or is that in a later update

• Haha
Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
To everyone complaining about the size of the file: Rmax mentioned before release, more than once, that this update was going to require a lot of disk space, and most of the voices on the thread at that time were supportive of that decision. That is to say, this wasn't done without consulting all of us first, so please try to keep that in mind.

the main complaints seem to be about mega etc, which isn't a issue either, the dev or someone provided a magnet link, it aint that hard to download utorrent, give it a rest, would you complain if the dick was 2 big lol :p

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Took me 2 hours to download and less than 10 minutes to delete.... Just felt like there was no content aside from a few sex scenes but wasn't that interesting...

• Haha
Reactions: Shaman Zuma

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Took me 2 hours to download and less than 10 minutes to delete.... Just felt like there was no content aside from a few sex scenes but wasn't that interesting...
Heh, didn't play it enough. There is far more sex scenes in this chapter than chapter 1 and women to impregnate.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
nvm find out the hard way lol but ill continue to seed for a week or so after i download it so people have a chance to play it

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
In chapter 1 it says to save at some point and wait for version 0.5. If I use the html link, it starts at chapter 2. So somehow there is no end to chapter one on my site. No "battle", no impregnation, no corruption, none of the choise I can pick at the beginning of the second chapter. Thats kinda messy.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I torrented it using utorrent.
I started yesterday afternoon and it was done when I woke up this morning.

MikeFlechaJr

Oct 12, 2018
In chapter 1 it says to save at some point and wait for version 0.5. If I use the html link, it starts at chapter 2. So somehow there is no end to chapter one on my site. No "battle", no impregnation, no corruption, none of the choise I can pick at the beginning of the second chapter. Thats kinda messy.
You have to answer a few questions at the beginning of chapter 2 of what you did in chapter one. Once you answer those questions. After that you should be able to go from there.

RubinLeutnant

Nov 17, 2018
I suggest even if it was appreciated by the Community during the Production of Chapter 2 that a second downgraded Version gets realeased so that everyone can appreciate the Storyline etc because I imagine some may not be able to play the game like that.

Reactions: DoriansDad
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes