vilas

Jan 22, 2018
you also have phoenix marie, i belevie she have some videos where she is dominating the girl or boy she is having sex, she may be the "tank" you whant

poolio123

Oct 17, 2017
So, I need someone who could look like an angel, that mean innocent looking but built like a thank. Cute warrior type of person, any tips ?
I havent played the game yet (currently downloading) but what about Angela White. Can do innocent and slutty and is hot as fuck

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
nicole aniston, samantha saint, janice griffith, ella hughes or Eva Lovia.
kinda depends on the type of angel that you whant, if you are talking about "tank" in lots of muscles, them i dont really know, but i can see this models as some warrior/priest angels
Ella Hughes already in the game

Lister Sage

Jun 18, 2019
nicole aniston, samantha saint, janice griffith, ella hughes or Eva Lovia.
kinda depends on the type of angel that you whant, if you are talking about "tank" in lots of muscles, them i dont really know, but i can see this models as some warrior/priest angels
Samantha Saint or Eva Lovia would both be good picks if your looking for someone that could get into a fight. I really like Janice Griffith, but that's just because I like petite girls; could work if you want to subvert expectations. I really like Jynx Maze, who's on the thicker side of things. I'll champion my girl Jenna Haze here; more of the subvert expectations type, but she's got that innocent look down.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Hey guys, for the first chapter: I got every girl on my side on day 11, had to skip 2 full days just to get to day 14, but I still got the bad ending. What did I do wrong???

Thx

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Sorry for the silence, thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions in this thread or via pm. I'm working on a way to minimize the reloading of pages that way you don't have to scroll down every time you want a different sex scene or just to talk, but it will only be implemented in the new places.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey, guess what I'm learning how to draw. Will this impact this game? No.
Will it impact the next one? Also no.
But if I make a third game, then I'll be able to go crazy, and I mean really crazy. Monstergirls, transformations sequences, body modification, five-hundred year old lolis, all the good stuff.
By the way, the update is coming along, but development is slow because uni is relentless.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
how do you save game when i do save and quit when i go back to play i have to start over. OK figured out how to save game in Firefox had to go into setting and make sure that it didn't clear history

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes