Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hmm.. my game keeps looping on friday. Like when you fall asleep it just stays on friday for some reason. I might just have to start over
Same here. Complete new playthrough and yet althoug I'm certained I'm not Phil Connors, it is Groundhog Day.:p
Here is a fix for that, go into the Mc's room. At the bottom of the page you can jump straight into the new content.

Reactions: DrDoom57

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
how do you progress from the 0.5.something after you did all the vampire/werewolf stuff?? I'm confused af rn. there kinda should be a hint icon to give hints where 2 go for the main story

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
how do you progress from the 0.5.something after you did all the vampire/werewolf stuff?? I'm confused af rn. there kinda should be a hint icon to give hints where 2 go for the main story
The main story triggers automatically at the end of each day, then you are put in a linear path to the end of the game Saturday. There is a hints document in the first post.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
The first time I clicked new content I got a black screen after sex with my new daughter (I think naomi) now I can't even get to that point, I'm getting a black screen after having sex with lea in her tent.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
The main story triggers automatically at the end of each day, then you are put in a linear path to the end of the game Saturday. There is a hints document in the first post.
But I didn't get anything? I can still free roam?

Edit: I saw this ground day something fix you posted before? do I gotta use that one? to fix it?

Edit: I think I need it as well since I'm looped on friday as well. imma use it rn!

Edit: oke hmmm, after sleeping with Lea I get a blackscreen?

Last edited:

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Here is a fix for that, go into the Mc's room. At the bottom of the page you can jump straight into the new content.
Fix
So I tried this out, it jumped to after some sort of magic battle? , even though I left off after finding out who Sherry was and unlocking her. I couldn't progress after that. Also, after sleeping with Lea and hitting next I just get a black screen.

EDIT: Starting the game over and working my way back resolved the black screen, guess it was just incompatibility with an old save

Last edited:

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I decided to try a different browser, so I cleared my cache in firefox and started a fresh game. That seems to have fixed the problem. Either old saves cause the game to bug out or Google just doesn't like it, but I'm into the new content now with no problems.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
How odd. This didn't show up on latest updates nor did I get notified of an update from my watchlist.
Sad to see this ending as its far superior to the other project.

Edit: Using the fix the game goes to a black screen after sleeping with Lea and has no way to progress.

Last edited:

Gordius

Jan 29, 2020
Even with clearing my cache, the new version still has me jumping immediately to the High School the first time I try to go to the College, and then getting a lot of content completely out of order.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Even with clearing my cache, the new version still has me jumping immediately to the High School the first time I try to go to the College, and then getting a lot of content completely out of order.
I fixed my problems by using a new save completely. Yeah it was annoying to play through again but I just don't think old saves are compatible with the new stuff

Gordius

Jan 29, 2020
I fixed my problems by using a new save completely. Yeah it was annoying to play through again but I just don't think old saves are compatible with the new stuff
Clearing the cache deleted my saves, so that's already been tried.

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Is v0.6 a stand alone? or do I have to blend it into the old version cuz all I get is black screen for everything
player profile, npc pics, main pics, everything

sexlord51

Oct 2, 2019
3 things:
If you get Lauren pregnant, it stops you from the Ivy content
Whenever you go to the police station and leave, you are sent to Mary's house, even if you haven't met her.
Images and videos don't load properly

Reactions: bigles000

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Is v0.6 a stand alone? or do I have to blend it into the old version cuz all I get is black screen for everything
player profile, npc pics, main pics, everything
The "0.6 Updates.rar" file is only the newest files from v0.6.0(to upgrade from v0.5.1).
The full game is 13.2GB.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Playing 0.6 version. There is no town map. It says I don't have pics/locicon/map5.jpg file.

Also almost entire highschool is without pics.

There are probably more bugs (missing files).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes