Gordius

Jan 29, 2020
Even with clearing my cache, the new version still has me jumping immediately to the High School the first time I try to go to the College, and then getting a lot of content completely out of order.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Even with clearing my cache, the new version still has me jumping immediately to the High School the first time I try to go to the College, and then getting a lot of content completely out of order.
I fixed my problems by using a new save completely. Yeah it was annoying to play through again but I just don't think old saves are compatible with the new stuff

Gordius

Jan 29, 2020
I fixed my problems by using a new save completely. Yeah it was annoying to play through again but I just don't think old saves are compatible with the new stuff
Clearing the cache deleted my saves, so that's already been tried.

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Is v0.6 a stand alone? or do I have to blend it into the old version cuz all I get is black screen for everything
player profile, npc pics, main pics, everything

sexlord51

Oct 2, 2019
3 things:
If you get Lauren pregnant, it stops you from the Ivy content
Whenever you go to the police station and leave, you are sent to Mary's house, even if you haven't met her.
Images and videos don't load properly

Reactions: bigles000

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Is v0.6 a stand alone? or do I have to blend it into the old version cuz all I get is black screen for everything
player profile, npc pics, main pics, everything
The "0.6 Updates.rar" file is only the newest files from v0.6.0(to upgrade from v0.5.1).
The full game is 13.2GB.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Playing 0.6 version. There is no town map. It says I don't have pics/locicon/map5.jpg file.

Also almost entire highschool is without pics.

There are probably more bugs (missing files).

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Nov 24, 2019
Here is a fix for that, go into the Mc's room. At the bottom of the page you can jump straight into the new content.
Fix
Are we supposed to go back to the sandbox friday once the chapter is "Finished"? i get looped back to the sandbox, but none of the "newly" revealed girls are there.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So, I fixed some minor bugs, the file is on the first page under the main download.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
in my playthrough all the ones that could be pregnant were. pretty sure that was a requirement to reach the new content anyway?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes