Mar 25, 2018
for those experiencing the black screen problem, i'm not sure if this may help but there currently are 2 ways of getting the new content:
1. normal flow - clicking on the next button after the wedding and kidnapping event; no black screen happened for me
2. new content button - clicking on the go to new content; black screen happened for me too

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
yes all of the available women were pregant
for those experiencing the black screen problem, i'm not sure if this may help but there currently are 2 ways of getting the new content:
1. normal flow - clicking on the next button after the wedding and kidnapping event; no black screen happened for me
2. new content button - clicking on the go to new content; black screen happened for me too
I think I fixed the problem, check the bug fix in the first page, I just updated it.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
You started another project, but I'm not sure I would call this 'finish' are you going to do more or is is just bugfixes from here? I was still somewhat hoping the 2 chapters would become a single game again one day.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
You started another project, but I'm not sure I would call this 'finish' are you going to do more or is is just bugfixes from here? I was still somewhat hoping the 2 chapters would become a single game again one day.

I beleive Chapter 3 is aready been written

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
love the game, want the entire game but the full game torrent file can't be opened or unzipped, i am a bit dissapointed about that, been dying for new content from this and chapter two

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
love the game, want the entire game but the full game torrent file can't be opened or unzipped, i am a bit dissapointed about that, been dying for new content from this and chapter two
I had no problem with the torrent, maybe you need to update winrar/7z/whatever you use

Dan.3

Feb 2, 2020
Can someone help me ? I downloaded the game on utorrent and I'm playing on chrome but I can see only a few images the rest is just blank space...

EDF1919

Dec 30, 2017
So I decided to do a little project and create a family tree, this picture does not do justice to how giant it really is, and I have a feeling it will only get more complicated in Ch.3, if I figure a way to let y'all look and interact without changing anything I will post that. Also if I got something wrong please let me know.

EDF1919

Dec 30, 2017
So just to illustrate how absurdly dumb I am, I figured out a way to let y'all interact with the tree. So here you go.

BTW this is actually a really good site if you want to make an actual family tree of your own, and it's totally free.

Reactions: nikcha

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
So I decided to do a little project and create a family tree, this picture does not do justice to how giant it really is, and I have a feeling it will only get more complicated in Ch.3, if I figure a way to let y'all look and interact without changing anything I will post that. Also if I got something wrong please let me know.

Sophie is actually his aunt as well as mother to Alex
Eva is Missing also Aunt
Lily is also his Aunt
Ella is Missing (Emma's Mother)
Nina is his wife, so Alexis (Nina's Mother is Missing)
Bally is his wife
Bethany and Alice are his Sister
Mia is Also missing (Lisa's daughter)

EDF1919

Dec 30, 2017
Sophie is actually his aunt as well as mother to Alex
Eva is Missing also Aunt
Lily is also his Aunt
Ella is Missing (Emma's Mother)
Nina is his wife, so Alexis (Nina's Mother is Missing)
Bally is his wife
Bethany and Alice are his Sister
Mia is Also missing (Lisa's daughter)
They are all there but the way the tree software works it doesn't show everyone at once, it only shows up to a certain relationship distance form the person selected, so while Mia is there it doesn't show her unless you click on Lisa, same for Alexis and others.

Lister Sage

Jun 18, 2019
That reminds me, there wasn't a birth for Megan or Nyomi's pregnancies. I don't know if Rmaximus forgot them or is planning something for the next update.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes