reaper2332

Nov 4, 2017
Hey when are you going to release chapter 3 ?
I am eagerly waiting for it and will
there a way to play this game online version 0.6 in sites like gamcore

Jun 24, 2020
Hey when are you going to release chapter 3 ?
I am eagerly waiting for it and will
there a way to play this game online version 0.6 in sites like gamcore
Dude you have to wait, he said he well do it but first he working on a new game that he’s creating has nothing to do with Realms of Lust, he need to take some time.

DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
Not sure if any one else came across this but I downloaded the torrent and reached the end of chapter 1 talking about more content with a 0.5 update. Does chapter 1 truly end there and start anew in chapter 2 or did I overlook a link to the update in the first post? To clarify where my content ends, it's just after you get back from dealing with the council and Lucius, then you go home and get introduced to your grandmother Ella. It just seems like I'm missing things that the very beginning of chapter 2 talks about but maybe I just scrolled through more of the story than I thought.

lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
now you need to make it were all the women has their baby and make it were max can get the vampire and werewolf to have a baby and both of max mothers

BigDaddyJerry

Apr 13, 2020
I downloaded the complete game with all the pics, but its still not showing up some pictures. I saw the code for it and I think the pictures have been renamed. Is there a correct,updated HTML file for the same?

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
I downloaded the complete game with all the pics, but its still not showing up some pictures. I saw the code for it and I think the pictures have been renamed. Is there a correct,updated HTML file for the same?
Only a few are misnamed in the code, others are actually missing. I downloaded the older version from tfgames, then pasted that picture folder into the latest one, skipping any pictures that are already in there.

BigDaddyJerry

Apr 13, 2020
Only a few are misnamed in the code, others are actually missing. I downloaded the older version from tfgames, then pasted that picture folder into the latest one, skipping any pictures that are already in there.
Did it work correctly?

Also, can you tell the version number?

Last edited:

qazz123

Feb 28, 2020
Awesome game... really liked the storyline and all the content. When can we expect its next chapter ?
Also, is there a way to extract our current save file ?

Goji

Feb 24, 2019
are you suppose to download all the parts or what? can someone tell me how i should download the files or something

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes