Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I do wish there was one game file and not two, but I understand why. Would be nice if part one output a history file for part two to read, so you don't have to remember things.

Please provide a way to export saves for version updates. I like the game, but I don't like having to start everything over every time we update. Having to go through everything over and over each time makes me not as eager for the new version as I would like.

More obvious hints in places, or prompts if you keep missing things, would be nice in both parts. Too easy to fall into wandering around randomly trying to find the next thing to do, especially for some things with finicky triggers (like the doctor office invasion), or the final week quest (extremely easy to bad end due to not being clear what to do). Also sometimes the text isn't sufficiently clear to lead you to the next event (you understand what you need to do next, but it's not always obvious where to go or when).

Speaking of locations, there are too many. A lot of places have few options, and not much happening at them. For example, Commercial district is 1-2 locations and very little story there. Would be better to have fewer but more populated city zones to minimize clicking and concentrate "the action". For example, Lilac drive, 2nd street, Washington ave, and beachfront street could all be one location since each of then have few options. Commercial District and Downtown (in part 2) could also be one location. No need for an entire area with only 1-3 places. Could probably only have 4 "overlocations" and be fine (college, uptown, downtown, town center). This way you never feel like you are wasting clicks as something should be happening at one or the other options in each location, rather than having to click dozens of extra times to shift location trying to check the one or two places there for anything new. Also, locations that automatically have nothing (such as prof offices during classes) could be disabled so you can't waste time checking them.

Markers for already done things would be nice (like a star on options with new things to do), to help you spot when there is new stuff to do and lower pointless repetitive clicking.

I wish we could incorporate more shapshifting and other various fun, like in My New Neighbors, but I understand you are limited here due to using real pictures.

Last edited:

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I cannot get to unlock Jessica's house during "Asa Akira" quest.
I have gone to Paige's house she gave me the address but it is not unlocked on the map.
The above Paige event keep getting repeated again and again.

Please help Rmaximus

DGun23

May 17, 2018
The fight with the werewolf Jonas is creating bug as it is switched with another event in the middle of the fight.
And then the whole event is skipped and you miss out on the story.

Can someone help please
Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

putraa

Feb 10, 2018
Is there a game in which the grandmother (or aunt, teacher, boss) does not change outwardly but wants sex?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
The fight with the werewolf Jonas is creating bug as it is switched with another event in the middle of the fight.
And then the whole event is skipped and you miss out on the story.

Can someone help please
View attachment 959648 View attachment 959649
Hey, I just wanted to give you a deadline. I'm going to be home in the second week of January so that when I can see what is going on.

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
the one on gamcore is version 0.5A while here it is already 0.6
where is "here" on f95zone? And that means more of the game is available but only if you download right. I'm pretty new to the adult games. and being over 30 I am not up with the computer savvy stuff like the kids are these days.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes