D

Deleted member 2794759

I played this game months ago and I forgot the name but thanks god I find it again now :love:

Tiuri666

Nov 24, 2019
Got quite a kind of deja vu feeling about the update .... everything very very similar to last year and that update...

ravenc17

Aug 9, 2019
Honestly, I've been looking forward to Part 3 of this series more than I realized. It isn't even so much all the videos and pics, but the story is genuinely interesting too. I really want to see how it's all going to play out. So hopefully it'll come soon. Fingers crossed.

Keezy

Feb 18, 2018
Honestly, I've been looking forward to Part 3 of this series more than I realized. It isn't even so much all the videos and pics, but the story is genuinely interesting too. I really want to see how it's all going to play out. So hopefully it'll come soon. Fingers crossed.
Yeah its not very often I find a game like this that has a really thought out storyline. Especially a storyline that is coherently written. It actually got me to feel invested in the story and the characters involved. So now I wait and hope for the next update to come.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys, so it's February 1st an no news so far, what is going on? Well, my other game kind of cost me a lot of time last month, my fault bit off more than I could chew. It got delayed and I still had to cut content and I had very time to work on RoL. I'm really sorry I'll work on making my schedule less chaotic and finish the update.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
the saves are stored in navigator's cache, if you dont erase it, you should be able to pick the save
If the filename or path for the HTML is at all different (like say because there is a version number difference) then the saves are gone. This is why A Spell for All and others have export and import options. Only the EXACT SAME FILENAME will access the cache.

Last edited:

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is this still being worked on? I haven't touched it in a long while, but it seems like the updates are pretty far between

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Is this still being worked on? I haven't touched it in a long while, but it seems like the updates are pretty far between
Yes, it is, the dev has more than 1 game, but he updated the other game first, we are still waiting patiently.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes