DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
I can call them US citizens though.
yes you can and feel free to but those US citizens grew up culturally calling themselves Americans as its the major Pronoun of the whole name of the country just like people would say "I'm south African" not a SA citizen. The other countries in Africa also call themselves by their country names quite often when they say for example "I'm Ethiopian" and yes they also call themselves African but most people from African countries called themselves from their country like Nigerians, etc. But South Africans call themselves South Africans but they are aware that there are numerous countries in African. IDK if its helping you understand but I hope it has helped.

Jan 24, 2020
yes you can and feel free to but those US citizens grew up culturally calling themselves Americans as its the major Pronoun of the whole name of the country just like people would say "I'm south African" not a SA citizen. The other countries in Africa also call themselves by their country names quite often when they say for example "I'm Ethiopian" and yes they also call themselves African but most people from African countries called themselves from their country like Nigerians, etc. But South Africans call themselves South Africans but they are aware that there are numerous countries in African. IDK if its helping you understand but I hope it has helped.
Im English, British and European, and an earthling lol

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
This is basically someone "jazzing" out a script without looking back to see if it sounds retarded or to fix obvious typos.
There is no way to convince me that the text has been edited even once after being typed out.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Really? I would have thought most of it was just the images/viedos being too big. The HTML had to be played with too?
I converted the .gif files into .webm files. HTML treats images(.gif) and videos(.webm) a bit differently.

I hope you were able to coordinate with Rmaximus so the game can be smaller going forward.
I'm not against that idea. I just didn't bother to ask.

Last edited:

SexiLexi6969

Apr 3, 2020
Most important thing I got to ask, I saw transformation that mean the player goes girl? Or is it just referring to me altering the world around me? Because I hate getting into a good one only to find out its a forced transformation to a girl. I like transformation games, but I like to stay a male and bone females, even if I turned some guy into one or whatever.

That being said add a tag like Male Protagonist if we get to stay male other wise M2F or whatever this forum does. It will help you a lot as people who want both will show up and look at this and question whether or not its worth their time.
It's mostly other people turning. You change into Riley Reid at a couple of events but it's not premanent.

SexiLexi6969

Apr 3, 2020
Is there a full walkthrough anywhere? I've played through multiple times but always get the end game where you run out of time.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
how i get the second nurse intro scene in the chapter 1 (Alison), it just jump straigh to the sex options

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes