EDF1919

Dec 30, 2017
End of March, that's my call. I love this game, I really do. But at this point I just don't believe a word the dev says. I feel like he has been saying "A few more days" since November. I really want it to come out, but I don't think it will be soon.

ercoon0

Jan 10, 2019
End of March, that's my call. I love this game, I really do. But at this point I just don't believe a word the dev says. I feel like he has been saying "A few more days" since November. I really want it to come out, but I don't think it will be soon.
too right brother

Nanen

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah I agree. He is about to release another update to his other game already. I just feel like he should say so if he wants to quit developing RoL so we can all "go home"

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah I agree. He is about to release another update to his other game already. I just feel like he should say so if he wants to quit developing RoL so we can all "go home"
This has been brouight up and they DON'T want to quit. It's a classic case of having a great new idea but not wanting to leave the old one half finished.

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
What would make sense if the game dropped today, so i was exactly one week before the other game, but i doubt it...its shame, i like both of these games, sad to see this one being neglected

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
I can only apologize for having taken so long but it's here chapter 3
I 'll upload a split file to other server and post them as they come
I just started chp 3 and something is wrong in Bally's room, no picture is loading and the talk prompt sends you to talk to Nina

No story started instantly and a lot of things are unlocked with new people that weren't there before? maybe something is wrong or maybe i didn't fully finish chp 2?

Last edited:

ercoon0

Jan 10, 2019
I just started chp 3 and something is wrong in Bally's room, no picture is loading and the talk prompt sends you to talk to Nina

No story started instantly and a lot of things are unlocked with new people that weren't there before? maybe something is wrong or maybe i didn't fully finish chp 2?
how did you download it so fast?

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
I use qbittorrent so all you do is copy the link, go into your torrent manager and it should allow you to add a magnet link and you just paste it and go

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017

A quick fix

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes