homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
noticed
allisons photo seems to be in a few of the characters head shots when talking
when leaving a room in sophias and evas you get bounced to arriens manor
also got bounced from the hotel to the mall
some characters have the same txt

not sure if aki's option was missing ?
prob could of helped more with da bug tracking if my admin sharing wasn't being a pr!ck on my pc at the moment.

for those curious, i believe it's just free roam with a few place holders etc.

Last edited:

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
So there are either no quests whatsoever or they fail to trigger, same for unique dialogue, a lot of chars if spoken two go "I can't (go-to:) the passage 'emma1' because it doesn't exist.►I tried to use a macro, but its call wasn't written correctly."
Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong...no quests seems to be happening, and i can find next to no dialogue

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a problem when I wish to unpack the mega files I have downloaded as it seems that they are identical. I have just tested it where I decided to say no to all when asked if I wanted to replace existing files and there was no additional files in part 2 & 3

Part 1
MEGA - GDRIVE -
Part 2
MEGA - GDRIVE
Part 3
MEGA - GDRIVE
Part 4
MEGA - GDRIVE

Last edited:

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
Wait, I just read the changelog...this is just meant to be a free roam, no story or events? That is...all this time i though this was a full continue, waited for one of my favourites games here, and instead we get an ui rework and few of what could be considered random gifs since there is no story attached? This is not right, after all this time we just get...this? After such long hiatus we dont get anything?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I did say more than once that it was going to be just a free roam skeleton so that I could start adding smaller content chunks more frequently.

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
I did say more than once that it was going to be just a free roam skeleton so that I could start adding smaller content chunks more frequently.
Then I misunderstood what bare skeleton means, i thought it meant bare story and then side stories and girls added later...Still dissapointed, but i agree, partly my fault for wrong expectation...tho considering the long wait, you can hopefully understand why a lot of us is kinda nettled with the lack of quests and such, i was looking forward the release quite a bit for that story continue
Now who knows how long we have to wait for actual content(to me, the skeleton has no point, as its basically the same state as at the end of chapter 2, and you can play that on repeat too)

Reactions: greentonythetiger
Jan 24, 2020
RMaxius, can you give an estimated arrival time for content on the all new Chapter 3? i know there are an awful lot of fans here that want it and a plan of updates would be very well received by us all. just a simple roadmap would do.

I personally love the story and am very much looking forward to the third chapter.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
RMaxius, can you give an estimated arrival time for content on the all new Chapter 3? i know there are an awful lot of fans here that want it and a plan of updates would be very well received by us all. just a simple roadmap would do.

I personally love the story and am very much looking forward to the third chapter.
The story of the reincarnated father is coming somewhere next week.

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
The story of the reincarnated father is coming somewhere next week.
is chapter 3 going to be like chapter 2 or chapter 1 not going to lie i love your game but if chapter 3 is like chapter 2 (nothing linear all over the place without knowing what to do first) i dont think ill be able to play this game ive never completed chapter 2 becuase of it

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
can you do a update patch from chapter 2 to chapter 3? it would be very helpful to avoid download-upload all the game again and would make much easier compress the new files

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes