sharkori

Jul 25, 2018
Hey where did you download Chapter 3, how did you do it cause I couldn’t a good file which that you download.
I just downloaded Parts 1-4 from the main page, GDrive link, its a new layout for the whole game so my old save doesnt work, but its just free roam with a little altered dialogue so thats fine for me.

sharkori

Jul 25, 2018
Is there any new story/quests/new girls in 0.7 release&

Is there any new story/quests/new girls in 0.7 release?
from what ive been able to see its a new free roam that takes place after the finale events of 0.6, so all the people you met during that can be found around town in different places, you can also go to the magic palace from 3rd street i think.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone else running into issues with Tessa on replays? I was able to do the first visit with her and play chess, but I can't get a conversation option with Bonnie anymore to visit Tessa again. Couldn't find any useful references in here other than Rmaximus' comment from January 2019 saying not to finish Lauren's quest prior to speaking with Tessa at least once. I didn't even meet Lauren until the day after speaking with Tessa, when I realized I wasn't getting a prompt in Bonnie's menu and couldn't find Tessa anywhere else. Also currently only done the first Lauren meeting just in case.

~Morningfrost
I didn't see anything about it posted after this, but has anyone been able to do a second meeting with Tessa?

~Morningfrost

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
did a quick play through of current update. noticed a bug that advances time @ the players home/kitchen ?

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
when you are in the living room, the room selection phone thing is too long for my screen and i cant scroll down, is there some other way i can scroll down other than mouse wheel and the arow keys or something?

rogdog123

Mar 24, 2021
do we have a date or time frame for when we think chapter 3 will be completley finished as just played chapters 1 and 2 and really enjoyed it would love to play more

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes