KingMaximus

Jun 9, 2020
It was more to play the game, and if should merge them together or keep seperat and play them sperately? :D

- sorry for the confusion, but english is not my native language :D

RRC1197

Nov 2, 2020
so is it just me or are more people really confused when playing this game. it never shows me what i have to do for the quests. im litteraly going aimless through the game and hoping to trigger events. like is it just a bug on my end? or is the no quest page? and I have this on all versions. 1, 2 and 3. on the first one it just says: "explore" all the time

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
is chapter 3 the complete game or do i need still chapter 1&2 to play before ...(im lazy and hate to download mutiple gamesegments i prefer the game as "one piece"), im fine with updates....i really hope that there is some day a complete file to download

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Save game system is almost unusable. There is no way to tell which save is which other than by memorization. Especially when you first open the html, every save is "Save Time: 0 - 0 - Game Day:0". Even when you load stuff it's all "Save Time: Friday - 3:55 PM - Game Day:10" except all entries are always the same game day no matter what, so it's basically guess work.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
In addition to missing images in chapters 1 and 2, chapter 2 has some major issues with things happening out of sequence, with diologue referencing things that haven't happened yet or characters not met yet.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Realms of Lust [v0.71] [Rmaximus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Compressed Full 0.71 Size: 5.51 GB
Compressed 0.7 -->0.71 update Size: 69.5 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Thank hngg for helping to detect the unnecessary files. Shaved another 2 GB thank to his post.

Last edited:

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Compressed 0.71 Full Compressed Size: 8.2 GB Anonfiles

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

can you make a mirror to mega or nopy pls.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Why does every person have a separate "sex menu"? Just put the sex options under talk. The submenu serves no function, it just adds extra clicks.

RRC1197

Nov 2, 2020
Developer:

Compressed 0.71 Full Compressed Size: 8.2 GB

so if you install the normal one. should I merge the the 4 parts? cause they seem to be the same files? and how do I "install" the 0.71 update with this?

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
so is it just me or are more people really confused when playing this game. it never shows me what i have to do for the quests. im litteraly going aimless through the game and hoping to trigger events. like is it just a bug on my end? or is the no quest page? and I have this on all versions. 1, 2 and 3. on the first one it just says: "explore" all the time
Ive never seen a quest page, I just click everything numerous times and then enjoy.

Techstar

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
so if you install the normal one. should I merge the the 4 parts? cause they seem to be the same files? and how do I "install" the 0.71 update with this?
If you download the normal one and not sure how to merge, you might want to download "Compressed 0.71 Full" as is only one file.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Developer:

Compressed 0.71 Full Compressed Size: 8.2 GB

You can shave another 2GB of size by deleting these files (which aren't used in the game and were probably included by accident)
1619571513680.png
just run a search for *.vid and delete all :)

Reactions: Jaxter and Techstar

Techstar

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
You can shave another 2GB of size by deleting these files (which aren't used in the game and were probably included by accident)
View attachment 1167280
just run a search for *.vid and delete all :)
Thank hngg, that the last compress I do before I go to sleep.
I simple just throw it to your YAC and let it run overnight.
Will update a better version after I come back from my oversea trip.

• Hey there
  • Wow
Reactions: jhose15xs and hngg

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Thank hngg, that the last compress I do before I go to sleep.
I simple just throw it to your YAC and let it run overnight.
Will update a better version after I come back from my oversea trip.
Ha! It's all good. To be fair, it isn't common for a game to include gigs of files with a fake extension like ".vid" :D

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes