iwannabetracer

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, what version of chapter one is the right one? I just discovered this game, but can't finish the first chapter, because I can't talk to Melissa. Every time I go to the Library and click on her name, her name just disappears and nothing happens..

rogdog123

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, what version of chapter one is the right one? I just discovered this game, but can't finish the first chapter, because I can't talk to Melissa. Every time I go to the Library and click on her name, her name just disappears and nothing happens..
Would recommend downloading the compressed files of chapter 1 and 2 which is on the main page of the forum that worked well for me and also the Melissa bit you have to leave it for a day and then comeback at that point its the same for tessa it should say this on the notes section of the phone after you spoke to her.

mrspookys

Dec 27, 2017
I'm getting a lot of errors in chapter 3 (version 0.71) saying that MIME-file videos won't load, anyone know a fix for this?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Really wish the game could all be integrated into one connuous and consistent app. The transitions between the chapters are very jarring.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Quick question - should i merge all 3 chapters or keep them seperated?? :D
Merging would be nice but the interface is slightly different each time so this would probably need some rewrites of the earlier chapters. If you are updating could you fix a few pain points in the earlier chapters, like the "final week" quest being very hard to perform successfully?

KingMaximus

Jun 9, 2020
It was more to play the game, and if should merge them together or keep seperat and play them sperately? :D

- sorry for the confusion, but english is not my native language :D

RRC1197

Nov 2, 2020
so is it just me or are more people really confused when playing this game. it never shows me what i have to do for the quests. im litteraly going aimless through the game and hoping to trigger events. like is it just a bug on my end? or is the no quest page? and I have this on all versions. 1, 2 and 3. on the first one it just says: "explore" all the time

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
is chapter 3 the complete game or do i need still chapter 1&2 to play before ...(im lazy and hate to download mutiple gamesegments i prefer the game as "one piece"), im fine with updates....i really hope that there is some day a complete file to download

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Save game system is almost unusable. There is no way to tell which save is which other than by memorization. Especially when you first open the html, every save is "Save Time: 0 - 0 - Game Day:0". Even when you load stuff it's all "Save Time: Friday - 3:55 PM - Game Day:10" except all entries are always the same game day no matter what, so it's basically guess work.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
In addition to missing images in chapters 1 and 2, chapter 2 has some major issues with things happening out of sequence, with diologue referencing things that haven't happened yet or characters not met yet.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Realms of Lust [v0.71] [Rmaximus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Compressed Full 0.71 Size: 5.51 GB
Compressed 0.7 -->0.71 update Size: 69.5 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Thank hngg for helping to detect the unnecessary files. Shaved another 2 GB thank to his post.

Last edited:

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Realms of Lust [v0.71] [Rmaximus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Compressed 0.71 Full Compressed Size: 8.2 GB Anonfiles
Compressed 0.7 -->0.71 update Size: 69.5 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

can you make a mirror to mega or nopy pls.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes