Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Did u properly copy the magnet link?
i tried 4 times, so either i'm an idiot(which is likely) or so sleep-deprived to do it wrong 4 times(even more likely XD)

UPDATE: I discovered a problem in my torrent-program bc recently i did things and didn't updated stuff inside the torrent-program

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
OK, why did I keep getting bad end??? I did everything I finished all the main girl's quest and I'm only on day 13. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong????

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
Cant believe that Amy chick got my post deleted because she is too prideful to admit things. I admitted being rude she couldnt admit that the other guy she was defending was rude to start with now that is sad. So much for freedom of speech. This is America and our first unalienable right is freedom of speech people need to be reminded of that.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Cant believe that Amy chick got my post deleted because she is too prideful to admit things. I admitted being rude she couldnt admit that the other guy she was defending was rude to start with now that is sad. So much for freedom of speech. This is America and our first unalienable right is freedom of speech people need to be reminded of that.
lmao freedom of speech doesn't mean what you think it means people can moderate their forums however they wish

lubber

Jul 14, 2018
I don't know what got deleted and what the fight is/was about, but here is a general example how freedom of speech normally works and what its limits are:

Imagine you invite me into your home, and after a while i start ranting about how ugly your living room is. I just can't stop and go on and on. Finally you had enough and ask me to leave. Then I would say "NO! Freedom of speech! You can't make me leave your house!" That wouldnt make sense, right?

Same with this site. This is not a public space. When you created your account, you accepted to follow rules. I assume you didn't follow them, so that post of yours got deleted. This is all perfectly fine under the freedom of speech, the same way you wouldn't have to suffer me ranting about your living room for hours.

Also, this is the Internet, not America.

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
I don't know what got deleted and what the fight is/was about, but here is a general example how freedom of speech normally works and what its limits are:

Imagine you invite me into your home, and after a while i start ranting about how ugly your living room is. I just can't stop and go on and on. Finally you had enough and ask me to leave. Then I would say "NO! Freedom of speech! You can't make me leave your house!" That wouldnt make sense, right?

Same with this site. This is not a public space. When you created your account, you accepted to follow rules. I assume you didn't follow them, so that post of yours got deleted. This is all perfectly fine under the freedom of speech, the same way you wouldn't have to suffer me ranting about your living room for hours.

just want to point out i didnt et anything deleted and a mod must of seen the comment section as he deleted all messages

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
This is America and our first unalienable right is freedom of speech people need to be reminded of that.
i can't understand why ppl who lives in usa says "america" as if it was only usa and maybe canada, america has more countries than only those two

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Free speach is a restriction on the Federal GOVERNMENT of the USA. Private organizations are not bound by this rule. Certainty not the mods of an internet message board which might not even be in the USA.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
The final event is not well executed, easy to figure out, or easy to do. Bad ending because you get confused or can't figure out where to go or missed one word inside all the dialogue and have no way to find out what you are doing wrong is very common. I had to use a walk through to figure it out, since it's so badly handled in the game. It's all there, it's just not easy to work out. You might want to to implement a hint system like My New Neighbors has.

Last edited:

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
It would be really great if the map got compressed a little. There are too many locations with not enough in them. 1st and 2nd street could be one place, Lilac and Washington could be combined, The commercial district could combine with downtown, the beach could be wherever (so far doesn't seem to serve much purpose). There just don't need to be so many different places with many having only 1 or two sub-areas. It's just needless extra clicking to navigate around more than needed.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Realms of Lust - Chapters 1 & 2 [v0.6] [Rmaximus] - Original Size 13.2GB
Windows/Linux/Mac
Compressed ZIP (2.8GB) - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also tweaked the interface slightly so the back button is easier to see and I added/fixed a few missing pictures in the intro.

Last edited:

Sacerih

Mar 24, 2017
Free speach is a restriction on the Federal GOVERNMENT of the USA. Private organizations are not bound by this rule. Certainty not the mods of an internet message board which might not even be in the USA.
The First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America restricts the federal government. Free Speech is recognized by the United States to be a universal human right. Do not conflate the two.

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020

That was a very good comparison and I can agree with it. The America part was overboard who cares the world (including the internet) should have freedom of speech. Regardless you made a great point and I can accept it that way no problem. I will admit when I am wrong and I apologize. I think that is something that is lacking in this world is admitting when you are wrong. Thank you for a good example, I will remember it.

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
i can't understand why ppl who lives in usa says "america" as if it was only usa and maybe canada, america has more countries than only those two
As for an answer to this. My wife is from brazil and she had the same issue with "Americans" saying they are America. I had a hard time trying to explain that to her. The best I came up with is Americans or America is a simplified version of the country's entire name. But you cant call ppl from the USA, "united statsians," its not proper english and sounds terrible. Just like you cant call ppl from the UK, united kingdomians or something to the nature so you call them British. The other countries on the American continents such as Brazil, Mexico, chili and so on all have country names that can be used i.e. Brazilian. So yes while they all live on the "American" continents their name does not include the word American. Furthermore no American I have every met, and since I live there I have met thousands, ever think of themselves as the only "country of the American continents." Also the countries of the American continents were all founded some time after the USA declared independence from Britain. Thus making the USA the first to call themselves "Americans" since the names of the north and south american continents werent named until after the US became a sovereign nation. Thats just reality and I looked up online when the other countries were founded and they were founded after the US declared independence and began calling themselves "Americans."

I apologize for the dissertation length of this post haha. Hope that helps.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes