Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I too cant see the street as well. Is there any storyline/quest needed to be completed before its accessible? Also in chapter 2 events trigger out of order. Like we know characters that we have never met before. Rmaximus any updates/pointers for us here?
Well, Marina street is not in the game yet, but which characters are those?

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
is there some type of quest line that shows hints in the game? because I'm confused af..... I think I just did the werewolf mansion thing? but now I'm just confused on what 2 do..

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Well, Marina street is not in the game yet, but which characters are those?
For starters,when you start the game on day 1 , when you click on college instead of college highschool shows up and begins the introduction of the highschool characters. Which shouldnt happen is my guess. 2nd is the Owner of PGP Corporation Natalie I guess. We never meet her formally yet she has her house unlocked and everything. I didnt note the sequence of events down. I'll play once again and post.

Joe1262000

Jan 25, 2020
Great game. But do something about the save files. as soon as we close the game all save files are deleted.
Atleast introduce an option to save game files locally on disk like other HTML games.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So here is what's happening, I'm using my quarantine time to get better at programming (python) to try to make some extra bucks, After I'm done I'll learn Javascript, properly this time and then I'll hopefully be able to create a save to file function.

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
Always cool to see people working on getting better, good on you for being more productive then me right now!

I would appreciate if the next update reintroduces the phone, and maybe even goes back and fixes some of the bugs and errors (maybe even in ch1?). I'd even accept a no content update for that, I find playing without the phone to be very irritating and disorienting.

Reactions: c3p0

icchou

Apr 22, 2019
Can anyone provide me with instructions on how to unpack this game? I have all 3 .rar files, but I keep getting a data error when I try to unzip. Might just be a dumb dumb, sorry if so. Thanks!

Reactions: rhettWayne

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
allways use LATEST free 7-zip (from .org), Winrar, but only LATEST x64. NEVER use built-in M$unzip - it's outdated like hell, not updated since Windows XP
uncheck "this files from internet blablabla protected" for each file, place ALL files in same folder, open first .rar and extract folder somewhere like $:\games\html\

Reactions: icchou

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I have up to the 4.1 version. What do I actually need to dl, because this is a great game but not worth 13 gigs of dl.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes