Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
yo, also someone can share "translation file" if they exist ? i know for some game, one can upload there "save translation file", meaning that if he upload it, we should be able to see everything he played "MTL translated".
if im wrong im sorry
+1 for translation, basically i didn't play the game because i cant understand anything, english in not my first language and that MTL is not better than me, still thanks u MTL because i can't play ton of game without you but still...

Federok88

May 23, 2022
+1 i haven a dream that one day this game will have a translation that doesnt make want to gouge my own eyes.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
How can we marry the heroines? Do we have to progress a certain part of the story in order to do so?

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Sorry guys, dumb question, how do you save the game? In the options I only have "load data" anda "load data(auto)", and I can´t find any way to save my progress.

EDIT: Ohh I see, so there´s no manual save then?

Last edited:

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Sorry guys, dumb question, how do you save the game? In the options I only have "load data" anda "load data(auto)", and I can´t find any way to save my progress.

EDIT: Ohh I see, so there´s no manual save then?
Progress saves at the end of every day. You "manually" save there in the sense that you save your progress up to that point in a manual save slot and auto save slot I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: M7G