kiava

Oct 2, 2017
sorry guys i need an explanation before i want to try the game.
1) is is worth to play it considering the state of the game, can you understand what to do ? ( "translation" etc)
2) most important. I didn't fully understand the girl's part. Is like the previous game where only you can do things with them ( most of the times ) or your job is to just train them to be sluts so once done the major of the scenes are them with other guys ?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
sorry guys i need an explanation before i want to try the game.
1) is is worth to play it considering the state of the game, can you understand what to do ? ( "translation" etc)
2) most important. I didn't fully understand the girl's part. Is like the previous game where only you can do things with them ( most of the times ) or your job is to just train them to be sluts so once done the major of the scenes are them with other guys ?
I can only really address 2 since I was able to get a feel for it before this came out with some rough translation and understanding of what to do.
So for that, what goes on is only with the MC, unless you choose to make them into a holy prostitute/whore (or however it's translated). As far as I remember/think, if one of the heroines gets married and you officiate the wedding night (NTRing the guy), it's a game over route anyways so you gotta start over. The only one they can get married to and remain (at least after you've finished them) is the fat guy. So as far as most scenes go, it's usually with MC. The holy prostitute ones are clearly not with MC, though there's virgin options (blowjob/handjob/titjob/etc.) they can do regardless before you make them a holy prostitute (escalates from 1 on 1 to full on gang bangs for some heroines) and obviously the fat guy marriage ones aren't the MC.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I can only really address 2 since I was able to get a feel for it before this came out with some rough translation and understanding of what to do.
So for that, what goes on is only with the MC, unless you choose to make them into a holy prostitute/whore (or however it's translated). As far as I remember/think, if one of the heroines gets married and you officiate the wedding night (NTRing the guy), it's a game over route anyways so you gotta start over. The only one they can get married to and remain (at least after you've finished them) is the fat guy. So as far as most scenes go, it's usually with MC. The holy prostitute ones are clearly not with MC, though there's virgin options (blowjob/handjob/titjob/etc.) they can do regardless before you make them a holy prostitute (escalates from 1 on 1 to full on gang bangs for some heroines) and obviously the fat guy marriage ones aren't the MC.
ok thanks, some question.
Do you have to marry the girls to fat guy or is it optional ? even the prostitution is optional ?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
ok thanks, some question.
Do you have to marry the girls to fat guy or is it optional ? even the prostitution is optional ?
All that is optional. Fat guy can just get married off to a mob NPC to satisfy his desire. The prostitution is also optional, but mob NPCs can be used in those jobs too (no scenes with them though). If you want all scenes, it'll give you the option to unlock the gallery after beating the game's hard mode (and if it's up to date, the DLC part as well I think).

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
All that is optional. Fat guy can just get married off to a mob NPC to satisfy his desire. The prostitution is also optional, but mob NPCs can be used in those jobs too (no scenes with them though). If you want all scenes, it'll give you the option to unlock the gallery after beating the game's hard mode (and if it's up to date, the DLC part as well I think).
thanks mate

Federok88

May 23, 2022
I've already played it. I really really like it....or i would if the tranlation wasnt headache inducing. Im really wishing for decent translation, or an officila one since textractor or sugoi japanese dont work wit this game. At this point might be even faster to learn japanese.

I go stuck for a day or two trying to unlock the readhead because i dint understand what the game wanted me to do, wich was in fact quite easy once i got it.

One little detail that i enjoy is that every girl has their own theme song, I find Restalias quite funny.
I think is decently entertaining even past the H-scenes and has plenty of charm, but then again the translation. O

ps: by the way the netorare is totally avoidable and there are some netori scenes can also be avoided if you just dont let the other characters name-male characters interact with the girl and send them away when give the option in the LATE game. I stress late game because you're forced to take them in the early game.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
2021-12-29

Dec/29/2021
V3.0.04.
Fixed a bug when the number of mobs reached the upper limit
DLC added

Dec/24/2021B
V3.0.03.
Fixed Curia's voice misalignment and minor display mistakes

Dec/01/2021
V3.0.02.
Added a function to prevent small display mistakes and unexpected progress

Nov/27/2021
V3.0.01.
Fixed a small display error

Nov/25/2021
V3.0.00.
Added an extra stage!
sorry man link is dead, could you replace it pls ?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Some ways to play this is to find alternative download site. Which is hard.
or you can ask around and see if they got copy. sloppy second but you didn't came for story right? Unless you like village building or something.