KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
MTL is tedious, either text is structured is some strange manner or it is truncated because it's hard to understand most of messages. translation delay makes it only worse. Game seems quite polished but I just can't play it in current state

SilentWolf603

Jan 24, 2020
Welp to think i spent waiting on a download from another website just to find this here with a faster download speed :(

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
mtl. . . . WHY? POR QUE? PARCE QUE? ЗАЧЕМ? QUARE? 為什麼?WARUM? どうして?

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Question any tips or walkthrough for this game I notice some buildings how to unlock it?

U have to translate the page, it's complicated and the game's mtl doesn't help much either. After 7 hours of play, I got stuck in an ending for 2 options once the week is over and only got 3 girls. Good luck.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Oh someone uploaded this. Already played it but was dissapointed with it so I just stoped. I thought they will double down on the prostitution mini game which felt under developed in the last game but was even weaker in this one.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Oh someone uploaded this. Already played it but was dissapointed with it so I just stoped. I thought they will double down on the prostitution mini game which felt under developed in the last game but was even weaker in this one.
At least this is IRL, right? In the previous one it would happen in the world of dreams, it was not disappointing but I expected more in the previous one.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Based on what i can gleam from the intro part of game, it looks to be a world management system and i would really love to play this but the mtl makes it impossible. Too bad too, the art is really nice.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
At least this is IRL, right? In the previous one it would happen in the world of dreams, it was not disappointing but I expected more in the previous one.
In this one it's real yes. Once you clear a girl you have the option to make them into a "Sacred Prostitute". You build a whorehouse and put them to work in there (like you do with all the other workplaces), then you randomly get a scene sometimes and thats it. You don't get to peek on little voiced scenes with different experience levels or anything like the other game.

It's quite clear the developer went all in on the trial and conquering part of the game. So the prostitution part is meh. There is also the fact that you can give the girls to your servant, but that is also only two scenes long. Not to mention that both scenes are just forced sex (only difference is that the girl is tired in the last one), except for one girl.

Looking at the theme and the previous game, I hoped the game goes more in the sharing part so that's why I was majorly dissapointed in it.
If you are only interested in the "getting the girls and building a harem" part it's a fine game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
i gonna admit that the game from this circle is good, inlcuding the previous one but yeah MTL, if anyone play already let me know how

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest
Jan 4, 2018
Last edited:

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
Does not this game have NTR? I played it for quite a bit with MTL. The first girl seems to be coerced into the "Saint" supporter room for a force blowjob and sex. Of course, the translation is f*ck up, so it is quite hard to understand whether the first girl is being pursued by the MC or not. If ya know what is happening between that first girl and the MC, do share with me.