Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Does not this game have NTR? I played it for quite a bit with MTL. The first girl seems to be coerced into the "Saint" supporter room for a force blowjob and sex. Of course, the translation is f*ck up, so it is quite hard to understand whether the first girl is being pursued by the MC or not. If ya know what is happening between that first girl and the MC, do share with me.
You mean when do you get it at the beginning? There is an option where the girl does not marry the guy from the village. If you mean Mr. Mustache, it's just a blowjob, but he doesn't have sex with her until you decide, after purifying her of all charges. at least that was my case.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Does not this game have NTR? I played it for quite a bit with MTL. The first girl seems to be coerced into the "Saint" supporter room for a force blowjob and sex. Of course, the translation is f*ck up, so it is quite hard to understand whether the first girl is being pursued by the MC or not. If ya know what is happening between that first girl and the MC, do share with me.
NTR can happen after you finish "purifying" each heroine. There's a building later on too where you can make the heroines serve basically as "holy" prostitutes or something of that nature. There's "virgin" specific options you can make them take and if you change their class into "holy prostitute," they can go through full service sex and group sex based on the job. If the job after the building phase has "virgin" in it, they'll only do blow jobs, hand jobs, and tit jobs.
NTR also happens when you marry them off to the fat assistant guy.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
● About future << architecture >>
・It is good to review the building from thisarea.
 ① Install the building designated for the mission and receive the bonus.
 ② Rebuild the building in consideration of the adjacency bonus. (The building with the arrow will have an adjacency bonus.)
 ③ Unlock the "new recipe" from the gift. (I think that intermediate recipes and production recipes can be released.)

・ Basically, there is no doubt if you build the building specified in the mission.
 In the middle of the game, you will learn a gift that allows you to skip up to 5 building turns, so we will reorganize it at that time.

・Let's leave about 5 blocks of "forest" .
 The mass will increase at the Rosette event later, but it is safe to leave it just in case.
 → [Eneria] Because it disappears if there is not enough forest after joining

I don't understand how to get a new recipe or build a new building??? please help

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
+1, the precedent game was sooo cool, but this game MTL is REALLY bad, can't understand how to play

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
As far as I can tell, from the MTL, you're supposed to Death the Death to Death for God. And Death.

And that's about all I can figure out.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

sukuyyo

Sep 13, 2018
Can anyone help me? I don't know if it's a bug or not because I'm using a game link from another website.
I'm stuck on a mission after clearing the interrogation of the daughter of the gods. But I didn't clear a blue-haired nun. And I don't even know what to do.
I used this link to figure out how to go through it. But it didn't help much. even I translate with google translate

Screenshot 2021-11-22 204404.png

Last edited:

quinova

Feb 14, 2018
i have the same problem. everytime the "apostle and" button appear (in the lower-right part of the screen) the game become unclickable and can't open or do anything.
Same problem here if I update it to 3.0, otherwise it works fine.