VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I played 2 versions, I guess. How is the game going? I thought it was good, nothing too fantastic, but good.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
He rapes his wife near the start.

She doesn't want sex, clearly tells him no but he does it anyway. Unless that has since been changed but it was there last update.
The text in question is an old remnant translated incorrectly. The first 4 updates all have this problem. They will be updated in the future with a correct translation.

Reactions: ggg33

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I love when devs add the NTR tag so i know exactly what i'am dealing with, look at this game, its a great example... oh wait... yeah. :KEK:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: TheFurs and Hysni

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This game would be vastly improved with way less close up mugshots of our gorgeous MC...

I mean it's a game with two hot female models and yet every second render is a close up of a middle aged dude...

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
The dev doesn't have control of this thread and must request control if they want it. There for Staff will have to first confirm that there is indeed NTR as defined by the site before the tag is added. So it isn't the Dev's fault.
Dev can always request it himself, i'am pretty sure the OP would change it without checking.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I wish this had a walkthrough because I've seen in the image folder that there are some scenes I'm missing and I have no idea how to unlock them, unlesss you have to go full Rebecca or full Mary

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
This game would be vastly improved with way less close up mugshots of our gorgeous MC...

I mean it's a game with two hot female models and yet every second render is a close up of a middle aged dude...
and it would be best, if the girls locked him down in the basement with a PC, they could give him food under the door, upstairs the girls would invite guests every night and do sex parties, and the dev would once a week or rather three weeks, showed that pervert, like there slober over the cameras hahaha that's a great story

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Then was the ntr finally confirmed? I have seen that all those who thought long ago about whether the scenes behind the doors were from ntr and the threat of the boss would go in that direction have disappeared from here and have not said anything about the new updates. I suppose then that it was indeed ntr and they are gone. Can anyone confirm that this ntr exists with Rebekah or the wife?
Thanks

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
wow, this rendering is very good, I came like a king watching these hairy pussies, this game would be perfect with a NTR route with the wife and the rebeca
you're right, everything but not mc, the zoo is fine too, for example bulls and cats :p

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
hmm that scene with his wife in the garage on the couch is nice, so a little romance is here.I like it :)

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes