VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I agree with you, but probably he earns more with the other game. In this case we were heading to the demoniac tag (or what many perceive as so) and a somehow slow pace. With the premise of the other game, he gathers a group of players that are willing to support this kind of histories.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
good game! interesting story!

I wonder why did the dev did not finish this game and start another one?
Because there was a an increasing demand to corrupt faster the girl, and probably he saw the opportunity to have more income with this other premise.

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
Because there was a an increasing demand to corrupt faster the girl, and probably he saw the opportunity to have more income with this other premise.

yes,

it's looks like the truth!

And it's strange that in another game it happens too fast.. :oops:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Really bad move for more income, dev stared over from scratch with the other VN on subscribestar, while this got abandoned/Put-on-Hold on Patreon losing most followers. So dev is either super autistic and/or doesn't give a damn about the money.

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
And it's strange that in another game it happens too fast..
That's why I assume he did it because of it. Besides, you can also see the characters' archetypes who are corrupting her, and it's in line with a particular niche (older, ugly,etc...).

So dev is either super austic and/or doesn't give a damn about the money.
I can't tell if it was good or bad for him. I didn't follow his patreons progression. Maybe he move to SS because of patreon's TOC regarding sexual representations.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really bad move for more income, dev stared over from scratch with the other VN on subscribestar, while this got abandoned/Put-on-Hold on Patreon losing most followers. So dev is either super austic and/or doesn't give a damn about the money.
No idea what you are on about but this game only ever had a maximum of 5 patrons so he wasn't making money on this anyway.

His Subscribestar has 88 patrons so it was a better option for him.

So he gained a lot more than he lost, you can apologise to him for trying to call him autistic while spelling it wrong.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
No idea what you are on about but this game only ever had a maximum of 5 patrons so he wasn't making money on this anyway.

His Subscribestar has 88 patrons so it was a better option for him.

So he gained a lot more than he lost, you can apologise to him for trying to call him autistic while spelling it wrong.
I don't see autism as something just negative and it wasn't meant as an insult, on the contrary, making the content dev wants without focusing on mainstream milking would be admirable, still the dev abandoned this VN for the other without leaving a word, hence that's why I'm calling it autism.

Wasn't following progress before but this came out in 2020 so just 5 followers all that time sounds very low, I had the impression there were more.. Still, moving to subscribestar still not a great move if the focus is income, Subscribestar attracts fewer followers, it's just less popular, a shame really, since their ToS is way better than Patreons.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes