• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
it's very strange there is no update at all from the Dev.
what's going on hmmmmmmmmm
hope he is not with Covid........... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
is this game dead? or still cooking in the kitchen?
why no one talking about this game any more?

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
is not a bad game , I like many thinks of this , could be better , maybe in the future with a couple of twix.... thx dev

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
am I the only one waiting on this game to release the next update? I cant see anyone talking about it too. other groups arent stop talking all the future predictions and other things what they like to happen and their vision on the game path. it surprises me why the silence here.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
am I the only one waiting on this game to release the next update? I cant see anyone talking about it too. other groups arent stop talking all the future predictions and other things what they like to happen and their vision on the game path. it surprises me why the silence here.
You're not alone!!

Reactions: Neoblack and ggg33

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I'm stuck with Rebecca v.08rus

On the Rebecca full NTR-path is nothing new since Rebecca v.07

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so how to get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another word to the changes of Ashley:

- fuller hair (very nice)
- another lipstick (good but the slighty gothic vibe is gone)
- brown eyes (wtf?)

thanks for every help

critter

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi will the ntr/sharing be avoidable?
It is definitely coming so just want to know if it's at least avoidable?

I'm not a fan of ntr/sharing just my personal preference playing thru a game where I have to pick the right dialogue options for a 1min sex scene were you have to watch someone else have sex with the girl you want isn't fun for me especially if you don't have a choice to stop any of it just not my thing so just wondering if it'll be avoidable so those of us that don't enjoy that kind of content can still play the game?

I won't support a game with ntr/sharing but if it's avoidable I can still at least get some enjoyment playing it. Just a personal preference no offense to any that do enjoy just really want to know if it's avoidable? Also does anyone know how much the ntr/ non-ntr content will be? 50/50? More ntr less non-ntr? Balanced?
Is this an ntr game with a small non-ntr path? Or is it opposite?

Thank you for your time

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: pappypop and Punto
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes