VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Then was the ntr finally confirmed? I have seen that all those who thought long ago about whether the scenes behind the doors were from ntr and the threat of the boss would go in that direction have disappeared from here and have not said anything about the new updates. I suppose then that it was indeed ntr and they are gone. Can anyone confirm that this ntr exists with Rebekah or the wife?
Thanks
NTR was always present in the game since its inception. The confusion is about it being optional. Yes, it is present, and yes it is optional and always was. I hope it answers your question.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and ggg33

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I wish this had a walkthrough because I've seen in the image folder that there are some scenes I'm missing and I have no idea how to unlock them, unlesss you have to go full Rebecca or full Mary
If you look at the script, in VER7 you have to choose consistently one or another to get the full scenes (no sex though). I don't think there is a harem path (at least so far)

Reactions: ggg33

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
If you look at the script, in VER7 you have to choose consistently one or another to get the full scenes (no sex though). I don't think there is a harem path (at least so far)
That's what I ended up doing to get the scenes. Luckily, it didn't take that much time

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
One of the best game. Which is the NTR path or scenes? Apart from one imagination scene, I didnt see any NTR scenes.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So, how to avoid NTR?
At the moment there are no NTR scenes. If you look at the script, to avoid ntr points you should not correct the clerk who says that rebecca is your wife/gf and do not talk with mike into hiring Rebecca. She will be hired anyway because Mary will ask him, but if you ask him explicitly u get ntr points

Reactions: Aaarzzz and ggg33

Thedaino

Nov 27, 2018
honestly the translation is completely unbearable for me, even though i'm not a native english speaker I just can't stand all those "the wife", it completely breaks the mood for me.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Powerbabe and ggg33

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
First 4 updates were done mostly via MT. They will be reworked and properly translated in future versions.
Congratulations developer for this game, it is very hot. The best erotic video games are those that intensify sexual desire, they go little by little instead of giving it all at once. Will the first scene of the interview between Mike and Rebecca be shown? Hope the ntr path also has a detailed progression.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Are both paths going to be updated equally each time or will it be one path per update thing?
We are not going to force anyone to choose a path they don't want to. So yes, you'll have a choice to choose differently with each update. Well, at least this is the plan.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Hmmm... We have all talked and guessed about the Rebecca NTR story, but my question is. Will the game be a "either you lose Rebecca or lose Mary" thing, or there will be a way to keep both out of NTR, cheating on MC, etc. content? I ask because this last ep gave me the "wife's potential sexual awakening" vibe and she seems to fall for our old pervy antagonist's silver tongue like she didn't know him better. Plus the "she or her" options started looking like foreshadow. Will we have a "MC found his balls and saves the household" storyline, harem or not? Or at least, will MC freaking warn the girls about the antagonist's MO and ways at some point? You would think that's the first thing the man would've done in this situation. I get that dramas wouldn't last too long if people always do the right thing, but sometimes I feel the story forces MC to let shit happen. And before anybody whines I'm not bitching about the NTR, personally I play both paths in the optional games.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I like this game a lot, the pictures and the storyline, and I played every path ( not so many) so far but I'm still not sure if it's enough to collect the NTR-points to follow the NTR-path (for me only a NTR-path with Rebecca makes sense in this context).
Personally I would like to max Rebecca's love to Andrew and nevertheless send her down the rabbit hole of prostitution.

In this regard, Andrew's premonition ( 3 pics) gives perhaps a clue about what happened in Mike's office.
And because I could not find the pictures 5-207 to 5-210 in the game - they don't belong to it yet?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes