VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. The game needs better separation between thoughts and spoken text. It is confusing at times.
2. add name change option.
3. There are some missing translations
4. better translation ... there are some major mistakes like nephew instead of niece.

overall fun game.

ayem

Aug 6, 2017
Does it really take a month to translate? I think the dev should fire his translator...

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I would like to donate. especially if you make more timely updates.
You have a very promising game, but Patreon dropped me about a year ago, I don’t know why, and Patreon did not follow up with me as promised. I’m not going to put any more effort into a business who seems to care little about it’s customers and treats many of the game developers like Cr*p!. Please open a SubcribeStar account or Buy Me a Coffee to get those donations lost because of Patreon.
Having a Subscribe Star account really helps if Patreon decides to close your account for whatever reason.

ggg33

Apr 21, 2018
I would like to donate. especially if you make more timely updates.
You have a very promising game, but Patreon dropped me about a year ago, I don’t know why, and Patreon did not follow up with me as promised. I’m not going to put any more effort into a business who seems to care little about it’s customers and treats many of the game developers like Cr*p!. Please open a SubcribeStar account or Buy Me a Coffee to get those donations lost because of Patreon.
Having a Subscribe Star account really helps if Patreon decides to close your account for whatever reason.
  1. Rebecca is currently on hold until Apryl. I'm currently overwhelmed IRL with work, while trying to release the next update for IS on time. Thank you for your support and understanding.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I don't get it. Was any new communication from the dev to switch from the recent "on hold" to abandoned?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
In 6 days would be exactly 1 year since he didnt posted anything on his Patreon page ... so guess the answer is cleary NO ...
The last developments of this game were weird. There is a 0.8 version in Russian and even translated to Spanish, but the English version never came out. The game switched in a brief period of time from on hold to abandoned without any clear explanation. Now I see that he hasn't updated his patreon, but he is developing this game with the same female character but way more raunchy without promoting it :unsure:

Edit: I just realized that for the other game, he switched from patreon to subsribestar. However without giving any clear notification.

Last edited:

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
The last developments of this game were weird. There is a 0.8 version in Russian and even translated to Spanish, but the English version never came out. The game switched in a brief period of time from on hold to abandoned without any clear explanation. Now I see that he hasn't updated his patreon, but he is developing this game with the same female character but way more raunchy without promoting it :unsure:

Edit: I just realized that for the other game, he switched from patreon to subsribestar. However without giving any clear notification.
Perhaps because he is planning incest on the new game. Patreon isn't fan of this tag ;)

Reactions: neronwtf

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Perhaps because he is planning incest on the new game. Patreon isn't fan of this tag ;)
Fair enough, but he could have announced something in this thread (less limited that patreon) and something for the people who are paying him on patreon, even if not as detailed as here. So it's 100% sure that this game is abandoned?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes