VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
"Why does this game need a patch for the husband to be with his wife's niece?"

After seeing all these games, and reading about the games that have been shutdown or modified, I recently got curious and read about incest laws in the United States, where I live. Honestly, I just looked it up on Wikipedia, but it's a pretty thorough article. There are some CRAZY conservative laws about incest here! People can be put in prison for decades for consensual adult relationships, without a birth (that is NEVER taken into account in any of what I read). In many states, they don't care if you are related by blood or by marriage (or adoption), because it's not about the science, it's just a morality issue and a concern about power dynamics in some cases. So, yes, in some places here, being with your wife's niece would be illegal.

In one state, simple cohabitation with your own sister is enough to get you both put in prison for ten years. In other words, if you and your sister turn 18 and decide to share an apartment so that you can afford to move out of your parents house, they can arrest you.

Meanwhile, there is one state in the US where only marriage is prohibited, but you can date, and there is still one state with no incest laws at all.

Unfortunately, the US's ideas about "morality" have a heavy influence on laws relating to the internet, so even if you live in a country where incest is legal, publishing a story or game about it online could be an issue. That's why this game has a patch.

BTW, nice renders. :)

Jan 28, 2019
I find this game to be entirely unplayable. The English used is very bad.
It isn't that you can't understand what is happening, but the way everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is phrased is just bizarre.
Until someone decides to give the author a hand and edit his script into something resembling normal english, this is just a slog to get through.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep. The one I live in has windmills.
Sounds familiar. Though the one closest to me has been a brewery for quite a while now. :p Considering the game, might be interesting to know if the son will ever play a role beyond a story one and if so what kind of. Remember in most games on this side the father is death or has disappeared for a reason. :p :ROFLMAO:

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
After seeing all these games, and reading about the games that have been shutdown or modified, I recently got curious and read about incest laws in the United States, where I live. Honestly, I just looked it up on Wikipedia, but it's a pretty thorough article. There are some CRAZY conservative laws about incest here! People can be put in prison for decades for consensual adult relationships, without a birth (that is NEVER taken into account in any of what I read). In many states, they don't care if you are related by blood or by marriage (or adoption), because it's not about the science, it's just a morality issue and a concern about power dynamics in some cases. So, yes, in some places here, being with your wife's niece would be illegal.
State laws in The USA are insane, and many aren't enforced. Like:
California – It’s against the law for women to drive in a housecoat
Colorado – It’s illegal to drive a black car on a Sunday in Denver
Connecticut – A fire engine should not exceed 25 m.p.h. – even on the way to a fire
Louisiana – A woman’s husband is required by law to wave a flag in front of her car before she can drive it
New Jersey – Frowning at a police officer is against the law here
Pennsylvania –When driving on a country road at night, you must stop every mile and set off flares or other warning signals
Virginia – Women are prohibited from driving a car on Main Street unless her husband is walking in front of the car waving a red flag
Washington – A motorist with criminal intentions must stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Yes, but that's not incest now is it.
Well, it's a tricky shit because technically you are not blood related, only the wife...
But honestly i don't know how each country law sees it

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Well, it's a tricky shit because technically you are not blood related, only the wife...
But honestly i don't know how each country law sees it
Remember the fuss when Woody Allen got together with Mia Farrow's adopted daughter? He was in a relationship with Mia Farrow earlier, fell in love with her adopted daughter, and, to his credit, has been with her ever since.

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
Uhhh you mean the kid he helped raise and most likely was abusing the whole time right? Also the fact that she more than likely is developmentally delayed...Also ya know how he abused his own kid too. Just saying using Woody Allen is to make doesn't really work.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Please find someone that speaks and writes English, lots of words lost in translation. Outside of that, you have a decent story going here, but you need to give the MC some choices that matter. Lots of potential, good luck.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Uhhh you mean the kid he helped raise and most likely was abusing the whole time right? Also the fact that she more than likely is developmentally delayed...Also ya know how he abused his own kid too. Just saying using Woody Allen is to make doesn't really work.
I'm not saying it is right, just not illegal. In my mind, my girlfriend's daughter is my daughter too, no question about it. Step daughters - like in Single Again - that he helped raise, would also fall into that category.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Rebecca Day-3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"Why does this game need a patch for the husband to be with his wife's niece?"
Because of Patreon. They will shut this down if it has their definition of incest. The credit card companies have forced this on them.

In one state, simple cohabitation with your own sister is enough to get you both put in prison for ten years. In other words, if you and your sister turn 18 and decide to share an apartment so that you can afford to move out of your parents house, they can arrest you.
"Cohabitation" in this context doesn't mean roommates. It means living together in an intimate relationship (fucking).

Meanwhile, there is one state in the US where only marriage is prohibited, but you can date, and there is still one state with no incest laws at all.

Unfortunately, the US's ideas about "morality" have a heavy influence on laws relating to the internet, so even if you live in a country where incest is legal, publishing a story or game about it online could be an issue. That's why this game has a patch.

BTW, nice renders. :)
Again, this needs a patch because of Patreon, not because of laws in certain US states, or an internet morality police.

Yes, but that's not incest now is it.
According to Patreon Trust and Safety (Ha!) it is.

Last edited:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Jo
Incest Patch: - -
Hi... How to install the patch please... Always getting an error... Ty

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Jo

Hi... How to install the patch please... Always getting an error... Ty
dont use the patch given with the game, use the one that is linked instead., and put the files in the "game" sub folder.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
It's not bad but with the writing you just need to write an decent story we don't need poetry.

Reactions: SohamX
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes