VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You might very well be right in your prediction, but the closed door scenario is often used to keep things ambiguous until all the background is revealed. We don't know who is behind the door and we don't know what they're doing until that door is opened. Like I mentioned, hopefully there will be choices to be made that will let us, the players, determine that outcome.

That ruins anything possible for romance with Rebecca, how the fuck is the MC going to have any sexual interaction with a rape victim.
It's this really a thing? That someone being raped ruins the possibility of them being a romantic interest? I can see a LI being promiscuous being a negative factor, and I can see a LI cheating being a negative factor, but a LI being raped?

That shit triggers my protective instincts. It certainly doesn't make me want to yeet the poor girl from my life.

Not all rape victims become celibate, afraid to be touched by anyone. Some still crave physical affection from people they love and trust.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You might very well be right in your prediction, but the closed door scenario is often used to keep things ambiguous until all the background is revealed. We don't know who is behind the door and we don't know what they're doing until that door is opened. Like I mentioned, hopefully there will be choices to be made that will let us, the players, determine that outcome.

It's this really a thing? That someone being raped ruins the possibility of them being a romantic interest? I can see a LI being promiscuous being a negative factor, and I can see a LI cheating being a negative factor, but a LI being raped?

That shit triggers my protective instincts. It certainly doesn't make me want to yeet the poor girl from my life.

Not all rape victims become celibate, afraid to be touched by anyone. Some still crave physical affection from people they love and trust.
Nah, didn't mean it that way. Rebecca to me is written as someone that would not handle being raped very well at all. She's naive and innocent...having that stripped away, and go through who knows how many updates rebuilding her would just make the story too uncomfortable to enjoy. For me anyway.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Based on the first page comments this game seems kind of... rapey. Is that accurate? I'd like to play the game but I don't really like main characters who rape and spy on people and shit, it feels creepy to me.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The Dev has tons of talent and a great future in this wicked place we reside in.. Great renders and story.. just not my cup of tea. I can't tell the Dev he's doing anything wrong however, this is his story to tell. The problem as I see it.. he's too good at setting the tone. I mean if you watch a 'B' movie it rings fake. This ain't no 'B' movie.. It's an academy award nomination.. just in a catagory that makes me a little uncomfortable.

What's funny is if the MC looked more like a youngish stock broker instead I'd be a bit more accepting.. Kinda sad that the DEV's talent is the thing pushing me away. Our MC looks more like a serial killer.. If he were the ice cream man in a different situation I'd have no problems.. but the dark tones coupled with the grim facade just kills me.

I'm gonna come back to this but I'm more a fan of the dev then I am of the game. Really hope that makes sense to all.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Started the game- loved the Rebecca renders, but the MC looks like an ugly brute which might be Ok though a questionable choice, though confirmed when he immediately rapes his wife to get his rocks off. Rape/violence towards women is a no-go for me. Now if someone can post some of Rebecca's pixs that would be nice.

• Angry
Reactions: Uncensored Loli

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Hmm... Damn I feel this turned from MC's midlife crisis into the emasculation of MC in one update. So, out of nowhere the wife made a request to MC, just to go behind his back calling the perv boss not just to do what she did ask MC about, but also inviting the boss to dinner. Adding the fact that boss totally disrespects MC in the way he acts while talking about MC's wife. Plus MC technically saying he's afraid of the boss, letting us know he most likely won't stand up against pervo boss if he makes his moves on the women of his house or at best it won't immediately happen. What I don't get is, if Mary seems to know Mike enough to call him, ask for a favor and invite him to dinner; does she really don't know a thing about his perv ways? Because the boss is obvious textbook case of sexual predator just looking at him or listening at him talk. It' s not my place to say good or bad, but I really hope MC don't end getting a free ticket to NTR/Cuck City.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the files says English but saving and many options are in Russian still I dont understand what to do?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Holy shit this update has zero choice? Just clicking next till the end? Also whats with the choice in the last version? I said rebacca won't work with the creep and yet I take her there anyway? What giveS?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes