VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Since you wife is her aunt and you are married with her, she's also your niece
That is still not remotely incest since there is no blood relation and a child resulting from the coupling wouldn't have a 20% chance of being deformed.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
You have a key that opened 4 different locket, that's a great key.

You have a locket that was already opened by 4 different key, that's a bad locket.
For me, it's more like a work of art. For example, you can buy a gorgeous sculpture - world-class, you will enjoy it every day for the rest of your life. However, until the end of your life you will live with the understanding that you have nothing to do with its creation - some other man took and fashioned it.
Or, you can take a piece of clay yourself and mold it into what you and only you want. What comes out will not necessarily be very beautiful, but it will be entirely your merit.
Of course, then she can go to someone else, but you will always remain the first, and let the "second ones" deal with the rest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

yorikakiha

Nov 4, 2017
Well for me, this is good. Simple, choose 1 or 2 may be 3 but nothing different :unsure:. Well, it was nice art and i like it

yorikakiha

Nov 4, 2017
An advise from me, may be a lot member in here prefer genre "corruption, incest or something like that"
Corrupt a good girl (no piercing - tattoes) not to be bad girl but stay still her elegance, save them for the mc harem. It still quite rare ;)
Well, if the girl enjoy the sex scene. Something like roll eyes, ahegao, etc

Reactions: mofonistik

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For me, it's more like a work of art. For example, you can buy a gorgeous sculpture - world-class, you will enjoy it every day for the rest of your life. However, until the end of your life you will live with the understanding that you have nothing to do with its creation - some other man took and fashioned it.
Or, you can take a piece of clay yourself and mold it into what you and only you want. What comes out will not necessarily be very beautiful, but it will be entirely your merit.
Of course, then she can go to someone else, but you will always remain the first, and let the "second ones" deal with the rest.
And in that way we guys get to deal with women that are bad in bed or even worse damaged goods when it comes to relations. :p Remember the way you treat a woman, will affect her in later relations just as the other way around that guys behaviour is based upon expectations and how they are treated by women in earlier relations.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With a wife that looks like Mary, why would you want to cheat she looked good in that last render. I hope we can keep on her good side even if we are pursuing Rebecca if we do who knows that could open up all sorts of paths between the 3. :p

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That is still not remotely incest since there is no blood relation and a child resulting from the coupling wouldn't have a 20% chance of being deformed.
Hate to break it to you, but to reach a point where a child has a 20% chance of being deformed, the incest would have had to go on for many, many generations.
When we come to the question whether this is incest, then we come to the point where we have to accept that the definition of incest is depending on the society it happens in.
There is no blood relation, but having sex with your niece, even though you are just related to her through marriage would still carry the social stigmata.
And considering how long it takes for incest to actually lead to genetic defects, the social stigmata is practically the only one that matters.

Reactions: Mormont

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This is extremely unsettling. Congrats...I've officially reached PEAK uncomfortable on a pirate poon website. LOL

I agree, it's Japanese business man paying 150k to deflower a girl unsettling.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You have a key that opened 4 different locket, that's a great key.

You have a locket that was already opened by 4 different key, that's a bad locket.
theres this qoute with a vampires and a sandwich floating around, i dont want to repeat it but i rather like the explanation the papa in midlife crisis (i think) gave: men stalking after virgins are insecure and dont want to be compared to previous partners.

i have to agree women who know what they want and talk about it are incredibly more sexy then a doe eyed virgin thats scared of an orgasm.

Windjammer

May 30, 2019
Well, the game looks good, and Rebecca is a beautiful character. The story is kind of standard corruption of an innocent, but that's fine. The main problem is that the English is very poor, and distracts from all the good things in the game.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
This looks to be a promising game.

The English translation definitely needs some work, but is better than many, especially this early in the game development & with the sizeable amount of content so far. There are pieces of Russian text mixed in the English portion of the story. The information that comes with Saves; date & time are in Russian.

Reactions: ggg33

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Uhm .. ok she is the wife's niece ... but why is that incest? She is not related in any form to the MC. I dont have a problem with that constellation ... I am not sure how to call her formally ... but why does that need a patch?

When I am not wrong ... by german law I am allowed to marry her ... so why should this be some form of incest?

Or is there a threesome with the wife incoming? ... then ...
In other parts of the world it would still be considered a form of incest as in America. She is the wife's niece which makes the M/C her uncle. Laws vary of course as do customs and cultures even in the US laws vary from state to state. An incest patch I believe just covers any liability.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
First impressions as I'm just into the intro story are that the Engrish needs work. The spelling is quite good but the syntax and word usage is not so good. It makes for a difficult read. Renders seem decent. I will see how it goes from here.

***EDIT*** Ok the dev really, really needs to hire a competent English translator/writer. Immediately after the Niece arrives the English really degrades into almost unintelligible mush. The prose may make perfect sense in Russian but it does not translate to English speaking ideas as written. Another issue I noticed are parts of the menu are not even translated yet and are still in Russian. The game needs more polish before it is even playable IMO. It looked promising at first so I put on my watchlist. I will keep an eye on this and hope that it improves as updates are released.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Why do you bother with explaining to him man?
Anyway with todays gene splicing all that nonsense is irrelevant

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hmmm i suppose there should be a small part of you that realizes that you shouldn't derive any enjoyment of it even if it isn't real
don't want to be this guy but to be fair lots of people have various fetishes or things that turn them on but are in no way something they would want to actively partake in for instance I enjoy incest games doesn't mean I want to partake in incestuous acts and the important thing to understand is you can differentiate between fantasy and reality I can enjoy a fantasy but despise the reality

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes