VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Rebecca VER_5-ENG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.10.2020

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Understandably the "incest" patch is gone. Cause well, didn't actually add incest. was wifes niece. which is well, frowned upon, but perfectly legal... in some places is legal even if it was their own niece.... laws be weird.

Reactions: botc76

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The game has great looking renders but the creepy bastard MC that acts like a horny teenager despite being a middle aged man annoyed me. I hope that there is another path where you don't play as a sex offender is added at some point I swear the success of Big Brother and Milfy City make every dev think your MC needs to be a complete creep for your game to be successful.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The game has great looking renders but the creepy bastard MC that acts like a horny teenager despite being a middle aged man annoyed me. I hope that there is another path where you don't play as a sex offender is added at some point I swear the success of Big Brother and Milfy City make every dev think your MC needs to be a complete creep for your game to be successful.
You realize Milfy City didnt have a creepy MC right ? He starts the game disgusted by the thought of viewing his family as sexy... its not till his sexy as fuck and predatory mom starts licking his face, and playing 7 minutes in heaven that he starts being into it...

I mean there are hundreds of creepy bastard MC games, and you pick the one that doesnt start that way...

Big Brother
The Tyrant
Incest Adventure
Incest Story 1 and 2
Milf Control
Milf Villa
The Artifact 1,2,3
My Sister Mia
Bad Brother Saga
The Davis Family
Bang City
etc..

Anyway I'll try the game when there is more content, and maybe some choices, as I dont really feel like playing a sex offender. Especially a middle aged one... at least the Max's of the world have the excuse that they are 14 year olds pretending to be 18... but a 35 year old man has no excuse for this shit.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You realize Milfy City didnt have a creepy MC right ? He starts the game disgusted by the thought of viewing his family as sexy... its not till his sexy as fuck and predatory mom starts licking his face, and playing 7 minutes in heaven that he starts being into it...

I mean there are hundreds of creepy bastard MC games, and you pick the one that doesnt start that way...

Big Brother
The Tyrant
Incest Adventure
Incest Story 1 and 2
Milf Control
Milf Villa
The Artifact 1,2,3
My Sister Mia
Bad Brother Saga
The Davis Family
Bang City
etc..

Anyway I'll try the game when there is more content, and maybe some choices, as I dont really feel like playing a sex offender. Especially a middle aged one... at least the Max's of the world have the excuse that they are 14 year olds pretending to be 18... but a 35 year old man has no excuse for this shit.
I haven't played that game in a long time so I probably have forgotten some stuff but doesn't he start taking pictures and start blackmailing and manipulating girls to sleep with him. I just wish there was games that had an MC like Midlife Crisis where he is a middle aged man that wins over women by being funny and kind to them rather than being a creep.

McLovin

May 14, 2017
The developer should add some more membership levels on Patreon for 1$/10$/20$ etc. with different benefits for the members.
For some people 5$ per month already is a lot of money.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You are joking right? :p Unless you really think virginity is something so special a young woman that looked great when was a virgin, loses all her sexiness and physical attractions as soon as she is no virgin anymore.
I mean he's not wrong. Virginity was something to cherish before it became socially acceptable to be whores.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I mean he's not wrong. Virginity was something to cherish before it became socially acceptable to be whores.
As a 19 year old guy: being a virgin = "You loser fag!"
As a 19 year old guy: had sex with 4 girls = "You awesome casanova, dude!"

As a 19 year old girl: being a virgin = not a whore
As a 19 year old girl: had sex with 2 boys = "You disgusting bitch!"

--- ;)

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
As a 19 year old guy: being a virgin = "You loser fag!"
As a 19 year old guy: had sex with 4 girls = "You awesome casanova, dude!"

As a 19 year old girl: being a virgin = not a whore
As a 19 year old guy: had sex with 2 boys = "You disgusting bitch!"

--- ;)
You have a key that opened 4 different locket, that's a great key.

You have a locket that was already opened by 4 different key, that's a bad locket.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes