RPGM Completed Rebel Academy [Ch.1-5 Final] [SaltySai]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I was summoned by a completely different tag (futa/trans), but then I saw Koikatsu and scat and will unsummon myself posthaste.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Win

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Not sure what the point of the whole bleeding mechanic is or why the option to try to push past the bars is a thing but it is what it is I guess. Just dont save your game after touching the bars or else you'll be stuck in an infinite loop of dying repeatedly in the game.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
This is the third game from this developer, one is abandoned and the other is in production ... I don't wanna be that guy but this is a red flag
What do you expect when all these shitty games are made with other game's assets and not their own stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
futa tag summoned me but i'm not sure if I'll stay
One of the characters - Price - is apparently either futa or trans (I'm not sure which it is though because I've only seen the character in another game from this dev and I don't remember if she had a pussy or not). So far there's only optional cucking scenes with her and the pc's girlfriend, but I haven't come across any actual interactions between the pc and Price.
One thing I have to say about the game, it's got quite a few bugs and it's really annoying. I can't progress beyond a certain point in chapter 3. :mad:

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
What do you expect when all these shitty games are made with other game's assets and not their own stuff?
Not 100% sure this is true. Some of the older games did use models that were not home made, but that is just the models. Newer games use models that seem like they were made by SaltySai, but it would not matter if they were not made by him. People make games all the time with generic models and models from other games. It would only be bad if the model owners did not want them to be used in monetizable content.
I have played most SaltySai's games and while not every game is amazing, you can really see a difference in quality between this and the games he made when he wasn't even SaltySai. All of his recent games are of good quality in my own opinion, but it is also fine if you don't think they are. If you have not played this game because of his other games, I highly encourage you to give it another shot. Not all developers start off with games that shake the industry, especially when it has the fetish content he puts in. If you have not played this game because of its fetish content or hated it for the fetish content, why say the game is bad if its just not your cup of tea. If none of this aplies, I guess move on to other developers or give it another shot next time.

Dec 6, 2018
One of the characters - Price - is apparently either futa or trans (I'm not sure which it is though because I've only seen the character in another game from this dev and I don't remember if she had a pussy or not). So far there's only optional cucking scenes with her and the pc's girlfriend, but I haven't come across any actual interactions between the pc and Price.
One thing I have to say about the game, it's got quite a few bugs and it's really annoying. I can't progress beyond a certain point in chapter 3. :mad:
It should be possible to get past chapter 3 since I was able to. It would be extremely helpful if you could say what you last did and I will try to find out why you got stuck. The map can be pretty big so you may not be able to find your next objective (such as the dorms your gf moves into being at the end of the bathroom and not up the stairs).

Last edited:
Reactions: John Bon Clay
Dec 6, 2018
Is it just me or is it impossible to find your gf/price at the beggining of chapter 3? I was told the VIP dorms are near the bathroom but there's nothing but lockers there and the stairs to the upper floor! And on the upper floor they're not in the long southernmost room with beds either! Anyone have any idea where should I go to progress the story? Thanks a lot in advance!
Somehow missed this. The gf can be found if you turn left into the bathroom before the stairs and keep going. I also originally thought it would be upstairs, but it is on the first floor.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Somehow missed this. The gf can be found if you turn left into the bathroom before the stairs and keep going. I also originally thought it would be upstairs, but it is on the first floor.
Yes, this was my issue during the latest attempted playthrough (that being said, if I told Price that I didn't want NTR, but spoke to her again afterwards, she still had the NTR dialogue "I can't believe you'd do that to your gf. Go tell her you love her!")

Reactions: LAKueiJin

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Are there multiple endings? Couldn't seem to get anything than what I already have. Also, just when things were getting good with Red they have her abducted. Why would you do that to me?:cry:

Bighoss22

Apr 9, 2021
Im stuck on this too but I seem to be way behind you guys, where is the bathroom in the first place :LOL::LOL:

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Feel like the Price and rosie stuff didnt really make it into the game...
4 netori events are teased, but i only see one before finishing the game, and what with no text...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote