RPGM Completed Rebel Academy [Ch.1-5 Final] [SaltySai]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
ya im stuck on chapter 2 not sure if im going to continue, im stuck wondering around after your let out to wonder free, no idea where to go next

NightOppai

Oct 4, 2018
It should be possible to get past chapter 3 since I was able to. It would be extremely helpful if you could say what you last did and I will try to find out why you got stuck. The map can be pretty big so you may not be able to find your next objective (such as the dorms your gf moves into being at the end of the bathroom and not up the stairs).
idk why during ch3, when choosing ntr route, the gf does not appear in her room (VIP dorms). but when I chose "no ntr" she becomes visible. is there a way to progress through the ntr route?

Dec 6, 2018
idk why during ch3, when choosing ntr route, the gf does not appear in her room (VIP dorms). but when I chose "no ntr" she becomes visible. is there a way to progress through the ntr route?
Did you make sure to talk to price and student council president (it has been a bit so I can't remember her name)?

Reactions: NightOppai

lost1979

Jul 3, 2019
Trying to get to GF in Ch3. On the right sides, there are lockers, I passed the bathroom to the left to the end and it said "There's some sort of blocked entrance over there". Am I supposed to obtain a key or some sort?

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
One scene and you can toggle it. It's netoraSe tho, MC himself forces the (futa) girl to live with his girlfriend. In any case, there's hardly enough emotional attachment to care either way.
Is just the kiss or they have sex?

HeroA

Oct 21, 2018
How do you progress in Chapter 2? During the freeroam part? I just walk around aimlessly and interact with everybody put nothing happens. Is there a way to progess time to night? Anything else to do?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
im stuck where akane comes to see you in the cell but it puts me outside the cell and cant get back in to talk to her.

slapper32

May 12, 2021
No clue what to do in chapter 2. I opened the portal and now I'm just wandering around. I talked to everyone multiple times. Is there a hidden or different area I can go to?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote