RPGM Completed Rebel Academy [Ch.1-5 Final] [SaltySai]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kame_mehta

Apr 22, 2018
Trying to get to GF in Ch3. On the right sides, there are lockers, I passed the bathroom to the left to the end and it said "There's some sort of blocked entrance over there". Am I supposed to obtain a key or some sort?
I am also stuck at the same location. Were you able to figure it out?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
If you can't go in there, you're not supposed to be there yet. Head back to Audery i guess.

sevenli

Sep 5, 2018
pretty nice game any more recommendations? i remember watching another rpg school setting game but now i cant find it

made9

Jul 10, 2018
I've been having the same problem as a number of other members, who posted about it in this thread: "What do you have to do, after Audrey allows you to walk freely in chapter two." You're supposed to meet Akane or Kurime, but some can't seem to find them.
Turns out that this is a bug. Akane/Kurime just don't appear at their supposed place next to the gym. It seems to be a bug, that only occurs only in certain cases with certain Savefiles. From me testing around, this bug seems to occur, when you either choose to skip the event, where you talk with Akane/Kurime the night leading up to that day or you choosing the talking event again after already talking with them once. There might of course be other factors leading up to this bug.
One thing I noticed in case you chose the talking event a second time: If you re-enter the admin-room after leaving it once, Akane/Kurime will appear in the Admin room, where you talked with them the night leading to this day. (If you skipped the talking event, they won't appear anywhere.) That might have something to do with them not appearing at their assigned places next to the gym. screenshots_bug.png

Reactions: Beatos21
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote