3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
I played this game for the first time, but it was so cool, it’s strange, why was it abandoned? I would say that she’s not bad, she’s got a cool narrower and great characters hehe .. it’s a shame that she was abandoned by the MC and never got tired of someone fucking .. bummer (((((( :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:unsure::unsure:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I played this game for the first time, but it was so cool, it’s strange, why was it abandoned? I would say that she’s not bad, she’s got a cool narrower and great characters hehe .. it’s a shame that she was abandoned by the MC and never got tired of someone fucking .. bummer (((((( :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:unsure::unsure:
Probably wasn't an instant success, so they dropped it.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
hmmm strange game didn’t look so bad, I played it and I can say that it’s a good house and it downloads very quickly for this moment .. but why was it abandoned so quickly I don’t understand? Can anyone explain this?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hmmm strange game didn’t look so bad, I played it and I can say that it’s a good house and it downloads very quickly for this moment .. but why was it abandoned so quickly I don’t understand? Can anyone explain this?
I'd say the year is a big clue, a lot of games in 2020-2021 were made and abandoned. Why? Covid, most of the world was in lockdown, so most were at home and had tons of free time.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
I'd say the year is a big clue, a lot of games in 2020-2021 were made and abandoned. Why? Covid, most of the world was in lockdown, so most were at home and had tons of free time.
and the tipper in this game will not continue to push the idea that the covid virus is no more?!? what kind of stupid reason is there to abandon games like Patama because there is no microbe

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
don't forget..people died due to covid
So what?! eta develop the dayot to other people and then prosda will throw away the piles of games in the sense that the ranshy was a virus and there is no tiper then you can not do anything since there is no virus. Covid didn’t kill them, that’s a shame

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes