3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1274686

Overview:
You are a young father, your wife divorced you and left your teenage daughter to live her life, now as a successful writer you have practically solved your financial problems. You'll just have to deal with your daughter, in her rebellious time, now it's up to you to write the best novel, your day to day life with her anger and rebellion.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-29
Release Date: 2021-07-28
Developer: Walkernight -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Others Games: REBEL
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Andriod: - - - -

View attachment 1272998 View attachment 1273000 View attachment 1273001 View attachment 1273002 View attachment 1273003 View attachment 1273004
Rebel game was abandoned in 2020-10-28 in version 2
Rebel Daughter also on Version 2 I think it will follow the same fate.
I think the Dev's computer can only count to 2
heheh

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The game isn't abandoned, i spoke to the dev recently, and the reason there's been no update is his GPU got fried, and as we all know, in some countries it is very hard to get your hands on a GPU, especially one at a reasonable price.
It's harder to get them in some countries compared to others

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
So its gone from version 1 that stopped at the second release cause "his help" left to version 2 stopping at the same point cause his "gpu left". . . . . anyone else see the pattern here?
Yup. Mentioned it earlier. Also, it is rather popular practice to drop projects after couple releases. New things simply sell better and scenes, models, ideas after some modifications can be reused .

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
so can the dev give some more news especialy an futur up date or some more information ?

there s too low game of this kind....

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The game isn't abandoned, i spoke to the dev recently, and the reason there's been no update is his GPU got fried, and as we all know, in some countries it is very hard to get your hands on a GPU, especially one at a reasonable price.
It's harder to get them in some countries compared to others
Yeah no-one believes that since it wouldn't stop the dev either posting here or on their patreon for 6 months.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Some devs have no intention of earning money by creating a good game that people will want to support, and instead want to create endlessly teasing games and using excuses to squeeze suckers dry. Figuring out what kind of dev you're dealing with is key. Expectations lead to misery.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes