3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
thinks maybe a list of devs who routinely bilk/abandon should be compiled..

realizes it would be pointless since the Dev would just register under a diff handle

Reactions: hm4steve

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Can't wait for rude to be made and then abandoned by making rude daughter to then be abandoned by making unruly so on, so forth.

S193off

Apr 10, 2023
o/
Hello, do you know games which have MC's who being corrupted instead of being the corruptor?
With the idea Dad/Daughter or similar, tag Incest?

I've see a good potential in the game, the history beteewn MC and his sister that can tell why the MC can possibly be tempted by incest or doing it with his niece.
The rules to make with his daughter, which can lead to a strict path or a cool path.
And the niece's crush for his uncle the MC, which can be lead in two paths..

Do you know a games similar like this one ?

PS : sorry for my english.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
o/
Hello, do you know games which have MC's who being corrupted instead of being the corruptor?
With the idea Dad/Daughter or similar, tag Incest?

I've see a good potential in the game, the history beteewn MC and his sister that can tell why the MC can possibly be tempted by incest or doing it with his niece.
The rules to make with his daughter, which can lead to a strict path or a cool path.
And the niece's crush for his uncle the MC, which can be lead in two paths..

Do you know a games similar like this one ?

PS : sorry for my english.
You should create a new thread on the forum over here instead. It's much more likely to get seen and responded to there. Also, posts on this thread should be about this game specifically rather than for game suggestions.

Reactions: S193off
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes