3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
No breast reductions, please. They can be made to look more natural and not fake without awful reductions that just make the girls look less feminine.
The only change I' d make is the off putting sister's masculine face. That jaw, man.
Looking forward to see more about the dad and daughter.
Pa'lante amigo.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
No breast reductions, please. They can be made to look more natural and not fake without awful reductions that just make the girls look less feminine.
The only change I' d make is the off putting sister's masculine face. That jaw, man.
Looking forward to see more about the dad and daughter.
Pa'lante amigo.
You do know none of the models of Daz have big breasts by default?
"Awful reductions", she would just be going to the models natural state..
Would take a lot more work to make those fakes look real than it's worth it for the dev, doubt they are even here anyway to read any of this.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Very promising. One suggestion, though: Any daughter, no matter how old, is not going to use her father's first name in conversation. You should consider adding terms of endearment for both to use in those situations, i.e. "Dad" or "Daddy" for the daughter to use and "Baby" or "Sweetheart" for the father to speak to the daughter.
Customizable nickname's/names are always the best. Isn't even that difficult to code either, not sure why more devs don't offer that option
You do know none of the models of Daz have big breasts by default?
"Awful reductions", she would just be going to the models natural state..
Would take a lot more work to make those fakes look real than it's worth it for the dev, doubt they are even here anyway to read any of this.
So many people in here have said the same thing about the daughter's ridiculous boobs, the dev has seen it I'm sure, but doesn't look like he's planning to change it based on previews

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Are we supposed to think the daughter is a spoiled, conniving bitch? Because, so far she's just written as a spoiled, conniving bitch. There's like 12 minutes of play time so far and at no point is any redeeming characteristic of the daughter other than her tits presented. It's seriously a turn off.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

bluebob

Mar 19, 2020
Don't mind the English or the remake, but do mind that it's a bit short. Too short to see where it will go. There are two directions or sides to choose from. His rebel daughter and his sister vs MC and his sister's daughter. Especially the bond between MC and that little girl is interesting.

MugenMax

Jun 10, 2020
There is a part in which the MC goes to Lucy's room where there are several dialogues in Spanish. If you speak Spanish, why don't you just leave it there and make a patch?
Eso estaría bueno de hecho, no hay muchas VN que estén en español :p

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The dev is also working on the "Oh daddy" game. IMO, he should just combine both of these games, have the father with 2 daughters (Celeste and Sara) rather than 2 different games which take a lot of time. Also more daugthers is always better.
Is it? Give us a link - for comparison & research reasons - then, comrade.

RepeatsHistory

May 2, 2017
As of now theres, maybe, 10 minutes of gameplay and it's hardly even what I'd call gameplay. Also theres like 2 lines of txt when talking to the niece that's in Spanish (I'm guessing?).
Edit: it does seem like it will be a fun game if it's ever completed tho.

TotalDago

Feb 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "RepeatsHistory, publicación: 6498976, miembro: 21562"]
A partir de ahora hay, tal vez, 10 minutos de juego y apenas es lo que yo llamaría juego. También hay como 2 líneas de texto cuando se habla con la sobrina que está en español (¿supongo?).
Editar: parece que será un juego divertido si alguna vez se completa.
[/CITA]
Si, es español... Yes, it´s spanish

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Summer's over. There's been no updates about this game since late July. Yikes :cautious:
Starting to think the next version ain't coming here until November or this December
Baffles me why so many devs here keep hiding in the dark when it comes to news. Wouldn't hurt to throw the patrons a bone at least once a month. Just saying

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
I mean, maybe it's no coincidence that REBEL also ended on 0.2 and became abandoned.
It is very likely that new projects bring more money than long distance ones, so it makes more sense to start new game, show some promise and then jump to next one etc. Maybe swap a nickname in the process to burn the trail of bad reputation at some point.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes