3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wtf is wrong with his Sister's Daughter Lucy...
With that mother she should have a rocking body... :mad:
She's younger than Celeste for starters, could also be a late bloomer or have inherited a less vast boob package from her own father's side (though i can also see Megan having a previous marriage or single pregnancy before him, i'm guessing Steve since he is Megan's husband and seem to share some facial features with Lucy, imho,).

All of that said, Lucy does rock a quite nice booty and that pink bunny thong out of a sex shop is clear proof she knows it. ;)

And that sexy sleepwear is definitely hers, something swept from Megan wouldn't be that snug. Feels like Lucy is much saucier than people give credit.

Last edited:

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
actually quite fun. i just hope the animations get better. i don't like the way they are right now as one big video clip
also i quite enjoy how the daughter n sister look i don't get the compaints abt them. i will say im not a fan of the pedo bait that is the neice tho

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes i guess the translation needs some work, and there are some dialogues that are still in spanish, for example when the Mc talks to Lucy in her bed.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Proofreading ?
Proofreading certainly, but let the characters as they are, for once we don't have the ridiculous hypocisy of a white anglo saxon protestant background !!:ROFLMAO: With on one hand, all protagonist thinking about dirty things all day long and feeling culpability and shame on the other hand.
I'm glad to see an open minded family this time, lets all fuck around all in the family and give up with those old fashioned taboo!!:p

• Haha
Reactions: Paprika

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so my game went from english to spanish when lucy is on the bed its just a couple of phrases so its not a big deal

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I do love when people on this piracy forum complain about a dev not listening to them haha

Good job dev, excited for the next release. I did spot a couple strings still in Spanish, FYI
This place is how I find games and decide if I am going to support them or not. If it is a game that I play beyond 30 minutes or so, then they will likely get support from me(I start and delete a lot of games, this one has not been deleted yet because I see promise, with some changes). I currently support about 15 devs, none of them I would have supported without this site. I know there are plenty who never support any of the devs but not all of us are just complaining about our free stuff. I would like to see this game become worthy, in my eyes, to become that 16th dev that I support, so I state my issues to see if they might be heeded.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes