3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
OK, so one little thing, your brother-in-law calls you "brother-in-law" your niece calls you "uncle mc" yet your daughter alternates between Dad and "MC"
She's a rebel, she'll do what she wants, almost a word for word quote from the game :)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Girls at her age that have big breasts dont look like her. She is too mature. The sister's bazookas dont help either. I think a redraw is required. The dialogue needs a rewrite. Do we need the aggression?
She's portrayed as being rebellious, so kinda understandable, i'm sure it will mellow over time

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
She's a rebel, she'll do what she wants, almost a word for word quote from the game :)
Sure but it could work a lot better if she were to call him Dad when neutral/rebellious and Daddy when trying to manipulate him. Even outside of incest VN's in a completely plutonic familial relationship; kids calling their parents by their first names always irks me so it'll continue to do so in this game

Daughter from DMD has a similar figure. The complaints about it have no real justification. It's not like girls that age, and with that figure don't exist in real life.
She's ridiculous too tbh, even more so as they're perfectly spherical :ROFLMAO:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Sure but it could work a lot better if she were to call him Dad when neutral/rebellious and Daddy when trying to manipulate him. Even outside of incest VN's in a completely plutonic familial relationship; kids calling their parents by their first names always irks me so it'll continue to do so in this game
Well i did notice the switch between name and dad when i was fixing the english translated dialogue, but i figured it was meant to be that way for whatever reason, so i just left it the way it was

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Played Day 2 - Frank talking to niece in bedroom, he starts to speak in Spanish not English. A translation bug??

Reactions: kwiatos

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
The dialouge and 'story' are dumb as can be but I can buy into the ridiclousness because the renders have something about them and i'm ABOSLUTELY FINE with the daughters tits

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Boob size is average, no idea what the complaint is there.

The blowjob scene is terrible. Neve have short animations, loop them. There is no point to quick animations, solvalley has the same problem.

The main problem is the daughter is less of a rebel and more of an utter cunt.

Her and the MC's sister aren't exactly nice people and the fact the sister just stands there and does absolutely nothing while her daughter is being talked to like she's a piece of shit by her niece, not a nice person and shit parent.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
has some real possibilities. Overall I like the models, small quibbles aside. Let's let this cake bake a little longer and see where it goes.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Game needs some serious proofreading and honestly, needs some character re-writes. The daughter and sister are not rebellious, they are assholes. I could get over the ridiculous proportions on those two, if their personalities were not just as terrible.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Game needs some serious proofreading and honestly, needs some character re-writes. The daughter and sister are not rebellious, they are assholes. I could get over the ridiculous proportions on those two, if their personalities were not just as terrible.
Proofreading ?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes